shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
There u can challange your oponent for top list.
http://shc-toplist.tk/

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- FEr0ci0uS
Hi Shork.. you saw my last message szlach is not replying in Gameranger..
what other challenges i have you mentioned in ur last post ?

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I challenge shork 1v1 in no f only

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
shork failed to respond. I take his position now.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Dingo we can fight IN 2022 in sunday

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
What month? Mid October could work for me.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Hey, I challenge Mysticial for No f fs games.

Ps: info for all. If u challenge someone u need wiat 14 days for challenge the same player!

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Ok octobrer is good. See you.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I accept your challenge. We will play next week when I'm back home, where it's nice & cozy for me to kick ass. Till then !
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

You can watch my challenge games vs shork here on my livestream: https://youtu.be/X36BqxCAxpk?t=7819, bon appétit.

I would like to challenge [X-CON] Ares for his position in the nf top list

I challenge YUG Szlach for his position in the nf top list

I challenge [X-CON] Shork for his position in the nf top list

shork
After Your game with Szlach we can play if u beat him.

uff too many constraints, why do you play hard to get shorky ? :D
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

•{»GoTK«}• Szlachcielec |
Ok

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

marin
 I challenge YUG Drale for No f list
croknights.tk

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[X-CON]~Lord Burek~
Since Mystical went inactive, battle between you two is ''deleted''. No further actions are needed to be done.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

The Notorious One
WL Mystical goes inactive for a long period of time,big loss for SHC comunnity.Thx for all you did here.

[X-CON]Medamri inactive too-really sad day,but wish you  good luck in your private life.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Elvy
hey i challange XCON Acula for no f list
12345