shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Mozart
I challenge SRB Dadara for nffs top list .
by WL DIN DJARIN my id : 4559405

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

•{»GoTK«}• Szlachcielec |
Hi
Not so many interesting games in no fire only last times, so I decided challenge X-CON shork for nof games

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
I agree

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
We played 2 games
3k 10 pt my rules, 3k 10pt szlach rules.

2-0 for me, gg

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Elvy
Hi i challanged XCON Acula for no f games But he is not showing up so i decided to challnge WL Din djrin

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Ok, wait 24hours for response from Din djarin.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Inferno Down
I challange Shork for first position on no fire no flying stone

I accept challenge , we will play today or tomorrow . Prepare to battle :) .

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
I accept challange when I be online I will pm you.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Black KnighT
I challenge Ceasar moo for the 15's pos in nffs list

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

BlizzarD
I challenge inferno down for pos 2 in nffs

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Hi, ok. Inferno, reply in 48hours.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

MasterConan
Hi i want to challenge inferno down for better pos in top list  (nffs)

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

~\Persia/~ SaM [C]
Hi. I want challange Tiger for 1 pos in noffs

Inferno down challanged me yesterday for my pos. I won teo times. @sam wait for answer from Tiger u can ask him in private msg on gr and he need to answer here.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Inferno down answer for conan challenge please

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

•{»GoTK«}• Szlachcielec |
I challenge WL Tiger for nf games

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I challenge XCON MasteR for his position on the no fire list !
soldiers, attack !
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

I played vs XCON Master, I won 2-0: https://youtu.be/zStiDkDlTrc
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I challenge XCON Maly next for his position on the no fire list !
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.
12345