shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

MasterConan
I challenge [X-CON] Medamri for his pos in both lists nf and nffs

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- FEr0ci0uS
I want to play vs fury viktor Drale Polak  for there  nof position

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- FEr0ci0uS
Also for noffs position i challenge MK wolf and TGK Lordious Alot of players are inactive So can't challenge top experts) HF

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- LuminaR
I challenge =Y.U.G= DRALE in nof list and -:MK:- Kayani in noffs list

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- LuminaR
I challenge [X-CON] Maly for noffs position. sori maly

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Szlachcielec
Idk which noob blocked me on this forum but I want to challenge wl mystical for nf toplist gl

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I accept your challenge, szlalala. We play next week when I get my new setup.
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

I challenge gotk szlala for nf games
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Polak
I want challange Szlachcielec for nf top list

Why am I the only one posting on this thread
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Website dead?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[X-CON] Polak
https://youtu.be/CjO_5Z-_Umg
X-CON > Everyone

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

The Notorious One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO_5Z-_Umg

Nice picture,you are Pakistan/Iranian imigrant living in the USA?

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Where do you guys come up with these random people?  This is like the 5th guy lol.  No, that's not me, and no I did not immigrate.  I was born in NYC.

Waiting for the next guess...
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Take it easy Andrew, it's not abuse. You don't have to be ashamed of your face.
X-CON > Everyone

Looks like the top-list.tk site is dead.  Was shork the admin?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
[X-CON] Medamri is now the admin of that list, but seems like he gave up on it
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.
12345