shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Inferno Down
I challange Mozart for his pos in no fire

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

((X2X))HAWK
I already challenged Mozart and he was inactive. I challenge Drale

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[>D-F<] Merlin
i hi i want chalnge mozart for  pos 9 in nof

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[>D-F<] Merlin
hi,mozart from yug clan is inactive ,so now i challange drale and elvy for their rank ,thx

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

CLoWN
Hi, I challenge SRB Dadara for his position in noffs.
So many vows

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[X-CON] Polak
I challange:
.:CRO:. Marin
((X2X))Hawk
[X-CON] IRAN
[>D-F<] Ernesto
L-J OMG F
For no fire top list.
X-CON > Everyone

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Persia MRTA
hi .i want challenge dadara for his nffs pos

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[X-CON] Polak
I want to challange:
[B-R] MiRoN |L|
[>D-F<] Merlin
[>D-F<] Dingo
for nof top list.
X-CON > Everyone

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

GOTK  MADARA
Hi, i challenge shork for toplist first position. gl we can on sunday before 7 of uk time ty

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I challenge Misterio for his position on the no fire list.
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

I challange Shork for his position on no ffs.

1 week passed since I challenged Misterio, no answer from him. I hereby challenge Szlalala next, for his position on the no fire list !
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[X-CON] Polak
I challange -=W.L=- Sapir (on top list [X-CON] Sapir) for his position on nof top list.
X-CON > Everyone

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

feanor

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

[X-CON] Maly
30 challenges 0 ss here ? kids go fight stop talk
GOWNO

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

{>FuRY<} Viktor
i'm quite happy to see we have a lot of shc players nowadays, i'm down for 5pt no f or 10 pt anytime. Be my guest, i would be looking forward to take good care of you all. Cheers!
..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

†Sapir
hello
3steps
first one i challange whole of nof playes on top of me till mystical in nof list ( maly,viktor,master,misterio)
the next steps after it
TY

hi , i challange xcon maly for his pos in nf , ty

hi i challange ,maly and polak for their rank in no fire

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I challenge Blizzard for the #1 position on the nffs list - and Szlala for the #1 position on the nof list !
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.
12345