shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Pos will be change in next Update

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

((X2X))HAWK
Wow, it's awesome to see that the SHC community is alive and thriving! This is awesome website that you put together. I used to play back in 2006 and people would argue and disagree so much if this kind of list was created xD. But I think it's neat! A little somethink about me: I played in 2006, went inactive, played in 07, some in 08, but then left. I played just a tiny bit in GR in 2013! SHC is a game that keeps on chugging on xD. Anyway, I am working on getting my rust off.

I wanna challenge YUG Mozart to 1v1 in no fire only pls. :) gl hf

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Inferno Down
I challange Y.U.G Garen on his position no fire only

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
I challenge TigeR for the number 1 position on the nffs list !
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

50 hours passed since my challenge to XCON Maly, no response from him. I expect the list to be updated in order to reflect that accordingly.
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

•{»GoTK«}• Szlachcielec |
Challenge games score between me and WL Tiger is 2:0 for me. Soon videos. GG

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

Elvy
I Challange YUG Dexter ( Garen ) for no fire i hope so this time he ll take this post serious

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

((X2X))HAWK
YuG Mozart did not respond to challenge; I will take his place now. Thank you

Hawk

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

BlizzarD
I challenge WL tiger for pos 2 in nffs list

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

~\Persia/~ SaM [C]
Hi I want challenge Yu.GoD BlizzarD .for 2nd pos in toplist. Noffs

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Hi I want challange Perisa SaM for 4 pos

Hi Elvy, u are move one position upper. Garen is deleted from list for his behavior. Good luck on block list, I hope u enjoyed be on list. Peace.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

BlizzarD
SaM we can go on 16 April first you play vs shork

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
I agree

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

~\Persia/~ SaM [C]
I challenged you we will play at 16 April . I said to Shork we will play at 18 April .

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

BlizzarD
you play vs shork 1st if win then u can play vs me otherwise not

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
SaM, yes in first u need play challange games with me. If u win u can challange the Blizzard.

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- LuminaR
I challenge [X-CON] MasteR in Noffs

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

-=W.L=- Misterio
I challenge Blizzard noffs

Re: shc-toplist.tk || CHALLANGE YOUR OPONENT FOR POSTION!

shork
Blizzard went inactive, your position is move upper!  Hf!
12345