UnFramed Awards

Re: UnFramed Awards

-Rivaz-
Oh well LVP should've been you.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
No, im smarter and better than 98% of players including you. Haters gonna hate.
Lovers gonna not pay too much attention.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Erec
Ninya Erec Vlad Lancelot Szeky Blacky
Id like to make 5 points.

1) they were the most naturally gifted and sheer raw talent-based players

2) If we were theoretically able to quantify the magnitude of pure skill that these players posessed, it would be in its entirety, superior to all the players that you mentioned in part 1.

3) had shc ever mattered that much to them, a natural and unexplained deep desire for being the best, they would be in that case- the best players.

4) Ninya Erec Vlad Lancelot Szeky and Blacky were the most gifted players from 2009-2013 -
the case becomes different when u want to  talk about "top experts"

5) who are top experts? experts whom have accumulated hundreds of ss and can make websites for themselves, but what sense is there in talking of top experts when in their prime, Ninya, Erec, Vlad, Lancelot, Szeky, and Blacky were unmatched and unrivalled by every other player?

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
i agree with erec lance blacky szeky & vlad but i think Ninya was a shitty player
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
Im glad someone came with other suggestions and detail explanations.

I dont know  some players' past in shc so well, but :

Ninya and Blacky were old GSA players, so in that case i would mention other players who were talented or just cross them out from  most talented players in that period. Id do that because it looks like your list contains players who were likely to improve faster  than anyone else and info about gsa players improvement is N/A.
Erec improved very soon when everybody got to know him, just there has been some period in shc about which dingo has told before, when you weren't known to all.
Lance was good because i never really rushed him down on my own so i like players who react quickly. I dont know his first days in GR, he was there earlier than me.
Szeky had many great wins when i just  checked  the list of  his ss when he wanted to kill HL, it was enough just to look through.

Ofc one of the more talented players is my teacher  architecture bachelor xD

And now i will just let myself not to give a fuck about explanations, but if i had a chance to choose my teammate in game whom i would trust the most from the list given by erec, it would be
Lancelot, Ninya.. shit it's too hard.

But if i wanted to play a  2x2 for fun i would definately take  ninya szeky and vlad :D

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
1. ninya and blacky: wouldn't say they were "raw talent-based players" considering they were such old players and it took them so long to become top experts.

and did blacky play a single game in GR without using TM? Not likely.

"had shc ever mattered that much to them, a natural and unexplained deep desire for being the best, they would be in that case- the best players. "

- if only it was that easy. SHC mattered a lot to all of those players, and they tried very hard to be the best. Especially you and Tata.

Also, Tata himself admitted that he learned how to be an expert with cats just from watching tbag and I. And the fact that you and Szeky benefited a lot from my training goes without saying.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Nazir
Who gives a flying fuck..?
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
lets say once and for all people will find out who were the greatest, then they will die in peace. Because shc is something special. You should know because you have  created many videos :D

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
ofc shc mattered to all of us,we became obsessed with this game,that is why none of us could stand losing a game to another player and that is why we all improved.Agree or disagree,its an inevitable truth and i dont give a flying shit about people criticizing me and my perspective
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i agree with you, but I'll just mention the problem that I've noticed with that:

i noticed a lot of new players play 2 months and then develop really big egos, and they acted like they were toughshit even though they really sucked. Those players that developed those big egos really early really hated to lose, but I would say everybody needs to lose some games in order to get better. While you're still learning you should get owned by someone, pay attention to what you did wrong and what they did right, and then try to adjust your playing in order to beat them next time, thus learning from your loss and improving as a player. But like I said, I saw a lot of players develop really big egos, so they'd be afraid to lose vs people and so they would avoid games where they were likely to lose in. A lot of these players turned to nffs because it's easier for a noobier player to have a chance vs an expert in those settings.

The point being that when you're super good like me you can start hating to lose and avoiding losses, but until then you shouldn't have such a big ego and be so opposed to losing, because you can't improve without losing, and if you can't handle losing then you'll always suck as much as you suck now.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxG3zl_WhU  Damn that saxo becomes a  drug when you listen more.
Who could believe polish video could ever have 60mln views.

And yeah, people should get used to loses and improve, like for example i lost to viper having 3 kills after like  4-6 months online. So that i decided to improve and i lost to Tbag's aka with 4 kills after 2 years online. That's what i call improving.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
You guys can argue or agree or w/e but ill add some things. i watched one game   fero vs dingo. dingo was playing fucking bad, i wouldnt take it for serious. also check my posts  before,  word "own" i used mostly by:  stupid people who dont know what is an ownage or by very good players who can tease noobs because they are invincible.

oh i forgot my post was bit too negative. i played no f with fahad once, and it wasnt so easy xD who cares about me anyway, i was once in feanor's no f fs list with  rank 65.

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
ferocious could never own me, at best he could maybe manage to barely get a win vs me after trying forever, if it was a time when I was barely active. and yeah Unframed, Idk what game he's talking about exactly, maybe i was fucking around or something, but I'd never have said Ferocious was better than me, even at times when he played 10 games a day and I played 1 game a month.

AAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDD Unframed, are you the best now that you've ever been? I haven't played with you in forever, and idk how good you are now, but if you arent a top expert now im sure it would be possible for you to become one >:O. Too bad you had to be such a loner and not get any training from anyone after lietuvis went inactive :p

also, sure I'll acknowledge that you're good at no fs, but at the same time I would say that I don't value being good at no fs all that much.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
No i am noob. i just speak in this forum much more(especially when there is su much stuff to do for studies and im looking for ways to waste my time) than i play and i try to make some people angry time by time.
I think if a player is smart he can progress himself. Just one thing i miss from old days. I dont see many nice rushes and ive never been good at it, i  was taught that a good rush is the biggest value in this game

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
One game doesnt prove such implication no matter how big a win is.

You can't talk in topic once again, damn it...

Mr Fahad, one  thing I love about you is that I don't need to quote your previous posts to tell something bad about you - each single post of yours has some major failures in it and I am so childish I don't miss each opportunity to say something bad about you.

I don't know since when you think I'm 28 years old but i remember you have written it before too. Thanks for thinking Im so mature, Im 20 years old, nice to meet you.
You will always win at trashtalks because noone  ever matched you there. I don't talk trash, many people could learn something from me but not so much of course.

Damn, some time later I will want to kill myself for spending so much time speaking with young kids, what the hell...

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
I don't even have words for your stupidity.
How can you call something gay map gay setting if it was EVERYTHING you used to play. I dont give a single shit about no fs i just know that you lost even there.
 I can't kill myself, but you can do it and it's right moment for it. Now get the fuck out. You're not worth anyone's attention I will talk about silent or maly but im not gonna do it with shitty no fs player who got OWNED all three times.

The only only good thing i can do for you is to help you think you're winner of conversation, while such term doesnt even exist in my life. get the fuck out now.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
Recently some people here(rivaz and fahad) try to act bad smartasses and teach me how Im stupid or whatever.  I will go off topic a little.

I created topic about SHC SHC  SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC SHC.
Still people like Fahad come here and tell me stuff about life. How many books you, people who try to act smartasses, have read in your life on your own? What do you know about world?  How many flags of world countries could you recognize? how many capitals or names of seas you know? What do you know about other counties history instead of your own country?  Its just simple basic knowledge. Can you devide 8th degree polynom from 6th degree polynom?  can you calculate shitty dy/ylny integral on your own? I respect such people like that man who changes his nicks and talks his philosophy matters who really seems to have more knowledge about what's going on even though he sometimes misuses some terms to make others feel wrong about things. All others shut the fuck up...
Why from many great people from Pakistan this forum is visited by pure dickheads...
123456