UnFramed Awards

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
Its pretty funny even though nazir criticizes me for writing all these texts. Fahad should appreciate he now knows so many good things about  western world(western world is yours, not mine, sadly. And countries like spain, france, uk are western for us) and he should definately leave his country(after killing himself) ! :))

Re: UnFramed Awards

Ninya
Does anyone actually read his walls of texts which are just a compilation of bullshit anyway?
If you guys wouldnt read his stuff and answer with another wall of text and just ignore him, he wouldnt annoy the shit out of us

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
Thank you Ninya for giving me opportunity to post this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pD_UK6vGU
Short 2 mins video and it's all nice, especially part after 1,37 which is exactly about Fahad

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
no, i don't read half of what he says but I hope that he does respond. I really like insulting him, it's therapeutic for me