UnFramed Awards

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad

MAX GALINGUMAS
Mar 30, 2013; 6:21pm
Re: UnFramed Awards
MAX GALINGUMAS
60 posts

I don't even have words for your stupidity.
^

And suddenly u got words?oh boy how much of a failure u r at proving ur point.btw what u asked about polynom is not included in my course so fuck off mate & its u not me whom people dont want to waste time on.Rivaz could have kicked ur ass at every post u replied against him but he didnt?why cuz he got no time to listen to barking dogs but i got time.i got holidays.
btw we only played 2 games which u won so i saw no point in playing the 3rd game cuz even if i had won i wouldnt have qualified.Stop increasing ur score shithead.
i could ask the same thing "why so many great people from Lithuania but this forum is visited by pure dickheads"
I am actually enjoying this,its fun to kick ur ass since u r Mr. Know it All.Go make Gay love to fena and maly.do not try to say any more,ur words r of no use but a joy.it brings happiness to see a self obsessed dirtbag getting his ass kicked.
the more u write the more stupider u look
Like i said "U know how to write but Not What to write"
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
I will talk in topic now again:
50kg kids talking to me how they kick my ass. Even in shc you both have 0 wins  and  4 loses vs me.  Congratz

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
Naruto kicked ur ass in shc like 3-4times?lets talk about that.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
51 is normal for a  starving kid in africa.

i lost to naruto once at no f fs. why you want to talk about cheaters so much, why not fair players?

Re: UnFramed Awards

-Rivaz-
I like the way this guy says that one game doesnt prove anything and ofcourse I am one of the fewest players on gr who actually play for fun by actually I mean I let people win over me just because I like seeing people happy. And when I rm them I simply own or again loose it just depends on my mood. And Lets talk about knowledge shall we? Do you know anything about whats going on? Do you know about operation Osmam? OR Do have any clue about Illuminati or Freemasons and how they've influenced our lives and especially yours? Do you have any idea that they've been ruling our asses for like 1 thousand years? Do you have any clue that what you're told on the internet(well main sites) and TV is what they want you to know? SEE THE BIG PICTURE Stop wasting time over a game even though you dont play it then why do you come over here and talk like you're so smart and you're probably the best player ever(well your shitty posts say that) And try to show your epic knowledge to PC geegs who have absolutely no idea whether you're right or Most probably wrong. I DONT WANT ANY PATHETIC REPLY. Take care.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: UnFramed Awards

-Rivaz-
Geeks**
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
Dont use word pathetic while you youself make pathetic room  descriptions in GR because your dick is too short(no bitching about this).

You bastards can you read or not?
What did i say about that game?  I say that we can not put implication sign between these two things and its for sure that we can not.

Rivaz, we all really believe that you played for fun. Many things prove it like :playing on aka(changing nick is also IT) to play vs me, you pm'ed to me like  10 times before we first time played and asking for rm like  10 times also proves you played for fun.. Have your fun, you dont need to kill me to have fun unless this game was important to you.

Yes, i have no idea about all that things  you mentioned. And your culture has many beliefs that many things control us. And I dont know what you imagine  europeans live like but i dont feel too much pressure from above even though i am studying much more about politics now. You can call me stupid that i don't know something  but only if you will prove it i would try to knows whats that.  Like its said, youre happy as much as you think youre happy, so i think its quite the same to tell that i am controlled as much as i think i am controlled.

My posts say that i kicked some of top player's asses. But i am almost no match for 1) 2) players.
Fahad, in few posts before i have already mentioned that Feanor is tm user and he has used it vs me in a 2x2 under aka. Naruto in much bigger cheater.

Naruto killed me once. Believe it or not.

Fahad we already  know how you think you're best people in the world, there is nothing i could prove you wrong :((((( we eat go eat kebabs in morning, later  2 big macs for dinner. Each village has macdonalds. We feel so full we cant move so we lie in bed and  fart in bed until supper.

--------------------
Tell everything bad you want to say to me in one post. This topic is now  18+. Youre out, even though rivaz would have 18 years, i just claim he is too small and he doesnt pass this barrier.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Nazir
no fahad you yourself are making a dickhead outta this since you say you have a life and are so intelligible whereas really you live in some hovel eating rice all day and have nothing in your life except your shitty windows 98 pc and opened tabs of gay porn. stop acting like a big shot over the internet, it doesnt work since you really are a douche and everyone knows it. you cant create a different image of yourself on the internet since we know how retarded and loserish you actually are :D
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: UnFramed Awards

Moonwalker
stronghold crusader is game of war and cheats are allowed in war , war means battle , war doesn't recognize respect but elimination (u win , u lose or u escape the battle but to escape the battle you need to have fast cheat) , more cheats = more chances to eliminate the enemy but to eliminate u have to be universal , if u are not universal at using cheats u lose the battle
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: UnFramed Awards

|X-CON|~Defs
WTF? you are so proud of your SUPER weight? 50kg is not normal for 16 years  please,someone send him some money for food

Re: UnFramed Awards

Moonwalker
weight depends on body composition , it has nothing to do with years ,  years exist only because people count time.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
Stronghold should correspond to real life and we want to play by the rules of nature not  by unrealistic laws.
Maybe war doesnt recognize cheats but people do and they did.

One thing is quite funny - best person to talk about weight is philosopher.
Mr philosopher, explain that body composition has nothing to do with years. Im really eager to know how growing organism has nothing to do with years.
People count or measure anything what they can measure and people should enjoy they are able to do it. Of course you want to go very deep in everything you talk about and you can prove everything your way but im not sure it will make a lot of sense here.

Many people here use arguments when they talk but there is one bell end who just claims that someone (defs) has got no stamina and he will screw up in a long race.
Bee must have bitten your  dick that you can't answer like a normal person whenever someone disagrees with you. this is what i call NOOB culture.

!!!!!damn i call philosopher. you have read many books, please be kind and explain why some people see evil everywhere? Isn't happiness and enjoying one another one of the main values of people nature? I guess it might be related with western world, because many muslims really hate western world for their so called low values. I dont deny that some muslims have a reason to hate USA , like people of irak but what europeans are fault for? Oh , some europeans countries were colonists but most of us were not, our countries had  hardships too. Or maybe its easily explained by word childhood.

Also, if you dont mind, tell me if you know things  rivaz asked me about ,no need to explain, just tell if you know.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Moonwalker
First of all , I am not philosopher. That is Aristotle and Immanuel Kant. I know nothing.The biggest wisdom is to know that you know nothing , that's what great Plato learned me. I just want to be my personal philosopher because it means better life.Everything everyone do is bad because we always can do better.
More better = nearer to perfection.Nearer to perfection = nearer to the God.Philosopher can talk about anything.He is free like a bird in the sky.

You say that you want to play by rules of nature and realistic laws.Before you say that you must prove to me that reality and nature exist because I wont listen you.Nature helps people in war(people are camouflaged and hiding behind trees).SHC shouldn't correspond to real life.SHC is part of virtual word because that is game.Games are not real , Pig , Snake and Wazir are fictional characters and they never existed. Forest and water in stronghold crusader are unreal too. Forest means oxygen and oxygen means life because we breathe.Why don't SHC people around fire die after we cut all the forest?! There is no proof Saladin and Lionheart existed and there is no historical proof that crusaders ever existed.Only modern history is 100% true.We doubt every other history.SHC can be real only if every SHC part is real because part form a whole. Whole = SHC , parts = pig , snake , rat , forest , healer,swordsman etc.Soldier in real life can die by one arrow , in SHC you need to hit swordsmen 100 times lol.Reality?

I think growing organism has nothing to do with years but it has with food.People grow only because they it.They eat because they must.We can't touch year and we can not feel it.We can just play on it.

Long time ago I told you.You cant use adjectives 'normal' and 'abnormal' to describe people because it is relatively thing what I consider that is normal and what you consider that is normal.

When you say evil do you mean trouble in the world? There is no evil in the world as there is no cold in the world. Cold is the absence of heat only. Evil is the absence of good. In wolrd like today you must be happy that you are alive and healthy.That's primary.

And don't insult myself and my dick.My dick in the morning raises like Phoenix while you need a microscope to find yours lol.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
how are you insulted?  or you are rivaz?    i only insulted rivaz in one post about dick so please no copying, lets say  being original makes people  feel more entertained and copying is boring. but i guess rivaz knows  difference between teach  and learn and his English is good. and also i didnt exclude my sentence about fahad. Maybe this feeling of being insulted made you write that i cant do anything and i must prove everything. Thats why i love maths, almost everything there is proven and if something is proven i can use a fact i dont need to prove a fact myself.

You know, i will not prove it. If you like to talk in such way, so maybe world is inception of games. someone tries to digitalize everything. current world can  only digitalize  view which is also a great achievment. In very
far ending our world is fully advanced and is just a sequence of  0 and 1 which is programmed by God whoever it is .
Yeah it's just like that and i'm a free bird, ill go rape a girl cause it's just a dream anyway. Later, when i will get bored ill go to live in 4th dimension - much more fun there.

hm youre negative  and i claim in this case you didnt help to answer my questions which  means you should talk about top lists now because its the topic. ah but we all can be free birds lets just do and say whatever we want.

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Forgive me, since I came here last a lot of stuff has been posted, and I read a little bit of it but I didn't read most of it because most of it was retarded nonsense.

Fahad, you legitimately made me laugh by calling me fat. 51 kg is the weight of a skinny girl. I would bet my life that I'm physically superior than you in virtually every way. I am stronger than you, I could run longer than you, I could run faster than you, and I can play sports better than you. I go to the gym several times a week, and play soccer (American soccer, the game we play with our feet) very regularly. But anyway, I am not trying to be rude, please don't get mad at me, i think you are super super good at no fs and that no fs is a very respectable gametype to be good at it, and if you are good at it then you should definitely be very very very proud. Luckily nobody needs to tell you that because you are already so proud of your amazingly insane skills.

I beg that you are civilized in your response to me, because I am very fearful of getting abused by you verbally. Is there anyway that we can be friends maybe? I think that Pakistan is a very great and prosperous country, full of many intelligent and open minded people!

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
p.s. moonwalker, I read the first sentence of your post and then didn't finish because you're really full of crap. I can't figure out if you're a troll, or just completely retarded.  but no offense, I'm sure you are a really cool guy

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
p.p.s fahad, i wish you didn't go and decide that I was teaming up on you (im assuming the 22 yr old is me) and get mad at me, I wasn't trying to insult you, I was simply saying that I don't like no fs.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
People really write unconnected things here and i was part of it but i didn't want to do it.
In this case i should be most  thankful to erec. After being one  of the most annoying people in shc who later started to use tm to win came here like a peaceful person and just expressed his opinion in detail.
123456