UnFramed Awards

Re: UnFramed Awards

Moonwalker
for americans is cool to be cool , for me is cool to be what I am really.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: UnFramed Awards

-Rivaz-
We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different Devils.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
that's so interesting, i'm so glad that you explained that to me! thanks moonwalker!

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
yes yes good erec came and gave an ontopic post, that's crazy

Re: UnFramed Awards

Moonwalker
Np. I'm glad that I can teach you.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i bet you impress the other 10 year olds in your class by how much english you know

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
OMG stupidity at max level is back and it isn't ashamed.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT.

 youre weakest player in whole GR, go hide under a table  you piece oh shit. how can you even compare yourself to normal social people  you piece of nolifer noob. who the fuck you  think you are if your country is 146th by life expectancy. your poeple eat shit and die starving and people from america and EU send food to poor people like you because your life sucks.

how can it be a shame to work in a restaurant you small dick trash box?!  Each hardworking and motivated person tries to earn his money to ensure good future. holy shit such people are much more respectable than your mother who gave a life to liquid shit coloured noob(s).

And holy shit can you do  simple maths. you said your grades are good but now i see your education sucks cause pakistan is full of stupid people like you. you talk about  37km/h which you have no sense about.
Check Usain Bold speed which is very very temporary and its 37+ km/h  in a very short 100m race.

Some people and I would  send some  money to somone who is loyal just to kill you because im full of your shit. go fuck yourself weak shit. go study  because allah will send you to hell where you belong already, i dont think there is anything you can change

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
OMG unframed lol.... Worst thing in the world is someone who is stupid but don't realize how stupid they are... At first the stupid things this kid said made me laugh, but now it makes me mad that somebody can be so stupid...

First of all, I am going to college and work 2 jobs while I go to college. Since you live in a shitty country like Pakistan, but you are able to waste all of your time on the computer all day, I believe it's pretty safe to assume that your parents make a decent amount of money and spoil your lazy ass. Come talk to me when you've ever had more to worry about than the math problems that your teacher gave you to do for homework.

Next, it's pitiful and sad that your idea of doing something "productive" is joining the army. You'll be at the bottom of the ranks and they'll use your dumb ass to clean toilets. Maybe if you're lucky they'll find some sticks for you to train with and you can pretend it's a real gun. It's funny to me that you think mentioning Afghanistan is going to be an insult to me. I'm not a nationalistic idiot like yourself.

I'm curious what picture he showed you that I looked fat in. Maybe if it was from a couple years ago I might've had a bit more fat than I have now, but I still wasn't fat, but maybe to a skinny 51kg kid with no muscle who sits on the computer all day I am. But it's funny, you say that I have no life, yet you look at my pictures and gossip about me. I understand though, you have no life and nothing else to talk about, and after all, I am 100x more interesting than you ;)

Re: UnFramed Awards

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
edition

dw allalone

Im just too funny

Re: UnFramed Awards

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
flying1

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
two flaws about ur pic,muslims do not drink and my house is worth 100 grand dollars and another house worth 80 grand dollars and property worth 115grand dollars and income of 1.5grand per month.hmm why would anyone commit suicide if he got that much money,does not make sense.
Get Schwifty.

Re: UnFramed Awards

MAX GALINGUMAS
listen piece of shit, learn the difference between average and top speed . try to count at least anything on your own, wikipedia wont save you from cleaning toilets in UK/PAK

Finally,  you wont reply . yeeee. EVERYBODY ELSE DONT TALK TO THIS  PIECE OF SHIT - HE WILL NOT BARK ANYMORE.

Re: UnFramed Awards

[>D-F<]~Dingo
you think being smaller means you can run longer and faster. It isn't true, at least not in your case ;). You can't sprint fast without leg muscles, which you don't have :(

Re: UnFramed Awards

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
Im happy all other things seem right in my pics :)

Re: UnFramed Awards

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.