The Proofs of my Superiority

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Ninya
you guys are both the biggest clowns of this community....stop crying about a game the whole damn day and get a life....you both suck since 1. you are noffs only players and in no fire even a t2x would own you and secondly, rusted sword is a 100 times caught cheater, so why is he even daring to talk shit?

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

.|E-U|.Rusted Sword
Ninya dnt talk if u dnt knw any things u talking 100 times tell me single time cheat all guys in this community see truth nw . I am fastest shc player who learn this game fast . thats why many ppl after losing frm me said cheat . nw listen ppl who call me cheat ..
1. X-CON Zbychu vid ( i talked him and he said sorry that was nt u but i cant remove vid bcz i lost passowrd of youtube account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiOxLdt3VG0&feature=channel&list=UL )

2. KINGS champion for 3k gold rises in lag ( that was selling ) is selling in lag is cheat ? ( + he removed taht after 1 day bcz he was damn nt sure taht was cheat ( He didnt even see that gold rises 2.4 or 3.7 and stockipile things disapear ) just he talk shit

3. W@W Victor he said u use trainer 6k gold ( i was rushing him and winning he said rs ur gold 6 k + trainer :) ) when he messages me i was having 1 k or 500 gold ( i said when u saw that he didnt tell and there was no lags + normal game + he want me to nt take his ss of losing he end game when i click no he said end otherwise i will put u in cheater list ..

4. Fahad which i dnt care what he said ( He shwed a ss of cheating in which a cart was coming and that cart all times come i saw that after that game 10 times )) also in 1 chat fahad said that was nt cheat leave that xD )

Any more left if then tell me ...
Nt to call me cheater again bcz if u call a cheater cheater then its ok but if u call a fair player cheater it sucks and hurts Bye ..

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Fahad
liar,u cheat and i never admitted that u dont cheat
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

.|E-U|.Rusted Sword
Oh really So when i was asking u did i cheat nw tell U just close that topic and said forget that xD xD come X-PAK forgot ?

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Fahad
i dont wanna argue with a pathetic liar.
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

-Rivaz-
Rusted Sword, Fahad the Faggot and Shoaib Manz. Go blow yourselves and leave shc for good
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Fahad
xD rivaz if u have left shc,stop posting and do not interfere in other people matters.
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

.|E-U|.Rusted Sword
Sho r u Riva to call me to leave shc or Not . I will leave when i want ..

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Fahad
Other 2011 games:
KoRT Fahad vs W@W Sheh(Rivaz Cousin)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/unledcer.png/

KoRT Fahad vs Kingz Dark Dragon
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/darkdragon.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/kingsdarky.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/hahahani.png/

KORT Fahad vs Remonmelika
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/ingloser.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/icantbeliveanoob.png/

KORT Fahad vs KORT Emperor
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/emperor.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/emperor2.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/emperor2number.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/mevsemperr.png/

KoRT Fahad vs LK Tommy
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/mevstommy.png/

KoRT Fahad vs Papa Splinter
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/heloser.png/

KoRT Fahad vs Dark Angel(friend of K@W Warlord)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/okbabyirock.png/

KoRT Fahad vs RO_CLAN Paul
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img824/8322/loserdu.png&via=mupload&newlp=1

Other August No FFs games:
Fahad vs Burek
http://postimage.org/image/iy7508rwf/6b0e0514/

Fahad vs Cleopatra
http://postimage.org/image/3uav2et0h/6050acdd/

Fahad vs Azura
http://postimage.org/image/6e4dze6pt/

Fahad vs Scorpion
http://postimage.org/image/599d3zpbb/

Fahad vs YUG Crescent Star
http://postimage.org/image/ntdab743v/

Fahad vs Egypt Power Baraka
http://postimage.org/image/4j2d1byh5/

No F Games:
Fahad vs Hashim
http://postimage.org/image/95vtxysw5/
Fahad vs Ghost Freak
http://postimage.org/image/est3y7105/d9927f63/
Fahad vs X-Con Forest
http://postimage.org/image/k2txv1cqr/ce42dd6b/
Fahad vs Erec
http://postimage.org/image/iylae6vv1/aff3f441/
Fahad vs Majesty
http://postimage.org/image/l4uxm4r2n/91e835ad/
Fahad vs Rahi
http://postimage.org/image/pvgw01je3/3d319d0a/
Fahad vs Xcon Iran
http://postimage.org/image/5jfwwk8wx/
Fahad vs Vintage
http://postimage.org/image/zbgslwmbp/
Fahad vs YUG Sille
http://postimage.org/image/uteei8otp/
Fahad vs Shoaib
http://postimage.org/image/m2cdxy4m9/
Fahad vs X-Con FaxiD
http://postimage.org/image/htm7z0i21/
Fahad vs X-Con Shork
http://postimage.org/image/4588v3ia9/

These r Few of My No F ss that , i m a no f as well as no ffs player.So I Guess thats it.From This Day Forth u will no longer hear any other bragging or word from me,i m dead for u guys.
Thus At Last I Got All the proofs i need to show that i m far more superior to a player who can only win 1 game and do trash talk.GoodBye ya All.
Get Schwifty.

Hey Fahad why dont you show us your marvelous screenshots vs me where you had 5, 7 and 9 kills?
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Nazir
It would make more sense if you'd post them
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Well I honestly lost them but you can ask fahad He wouldnt lie. lol
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

Moonwalker
wow cool screenshots , keep rocking man , but dont try to 'bark' so much about same .  .  .
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

MAX POWER
Hello. I just  clicked on your info, and i wanted to ask, what the  fuck do you  know about  [PAK]brocktree?  why he is a legend? :D I dont mind that you list other  players who are kinda average xD but at least they were  active by the time  you were  playing.

Brocktree trained erec,lancelot and other pakis in his time.2ndly i fought one of his trainee he uses the same technique that keks used in 2011 (pikes sins knights) so it is a fact that those players from past knew this combination and keks wasnt the first one to perfect it.
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

MAX POWER
Hm i would like to know  what lacelet himself thinks. i remember  when i  first  came to  gr on  08-2009 lancelot  was already there, and he was already good. about brocktree, he was always medium, and  hardly ever was better than lance. thats why its strange to me. I respect him for being a nice guy, but its not  beauty contest :) about erec, also strange.  when he first came to gr, he was  quite a noob, and   he quickly(after some 1month) learned this  game  becoming  one  of biggest dickheads in gr. and as i remember brocktree wasnt very active, he had some more important matters.  of course  i can be wrong.
my idea here to show that many players  talk about  guys they dont know, which is bad.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Actually, erec was in GR sooner than you guys know. and he sucked balls until I trained him, i believe i have the ss of him getting 0 kills vs me in the df gallery and that was before he joined D-F, but then after he was trained in D-F he became an expert. He had 2 names at least, he joined D-F in 2009 but we kicked him as Eclipse, and then i forgot what his name in 2010 before Erec was but if anybody really cared i could find out.

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

MAX POWER
first nick i know  about him was  Apple, but from  his  id  i see he joined  gr earlier than i did. but in  2010 spring he was still noob, but  later quickly improved

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

MAX POWER
first nick i know  about him was  Apple, but from  his  id  i see he joined  gr earlier than i did. but in  2010 spring he was still noob, but  later quickly improved

Re: The Proofs of my Superiority

[>D-F<]~Dingo
oh ya, apple was one of his names. yes, and before that he had the name eclipse. then he had some 3rd name but i cant remember now, i would go on df website to check the gallery cuz i have it somewhere but i'm on a crappy laptop and it won't load any pages with flash. but he joined D-F around late spring or so in 2010, then he became pretty good during the summer of 2010.
123456