best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i was going to own you twice in a row and you put me below you?

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i quit when situation was bad? idk what you're talking about, but i don't quit vs noobs like you. My PC wasn't working very well and it was crashing a lot when i was using it. Now I'm using just my dad's laptop till I have my own PC, but i'm not actively playing SHC so you can remove me from your noob list. And also, you never would've beaten me. You aren't capable of beating me lol, even if i play only once a month.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i promise once i get my new pc i'll have my very first 1v1 with you, i won't have a practice game or anything, you can just be my first 1v1 in 2 months. Maybe that way it'll be a close game ;)

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
Hehehe Fena,you can never beat Dingo at his best. (:
Your whole list is still pretty inaccurate,you know damn well you shouldn't be #1 in no ffs,or #6 in no f. Ninya isn't even on that no f nor no ffs! WTF! You know he could own everyone on that list,including you in no ffs and no f. He should be top 5 in both lists.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Nazir
Venom just got rinsed xd
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: best-crusader.tk

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
http://imageshack.us/f/845/x2xninya.jpg/

Last time he logged on was 2 days ago;hes not inactive.
I bet all those games you won were no ffs.
That still doesn't change the fact he should be on the list.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

http://imageshack.us/f/21/ninyaactive.jpg/

You can clearly see he is active. He is playing a game with Eichalr.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

[>D-F<]~Dingo
lol ninya is in D-F? well that's news to me

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
When I played, I could beat anyone on the no f fs "Best Players" page, in no f fs.  lol   And I never lost no f fs, so I disagree with the "92" score.   I've beaten Salah-ad-din, Keks, Artorius, Fahad, Mapk, Masosz, and Lusenrad in no f fs.   I even beat Mapk 3v1 and 2v1, I don't think he belongs on a top list (although I'm his friend personally, no offense), especially not above people like me, masosz, maly, lusenrad, bd.   I defeated Keks in no f fs, 10pt 3k, and I defeated Salahaddin in no f fs 10pt 3k.  I trained Lusenrad in No f fs lol, I'm like 4-0 with lusenrad in no f fs.   I really don't agree with the no f fs list - many of the players on top of that list were simply not great, and couldn't compete with me in no f fs or any rules.

There's no reason to give me a "92" score if I never lost to anyone in no f fs, and only won.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

MAX POWER
Let people  feel the power which you used to feel when u made those list  of top players  when some players were  put  on the lists while we didnt agree with it :D

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
good point lmao, i'll allow the inaccuracies for now

or i could just make my own list again lol
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

MAX POWER
artorius  was never the best,  remember the game where i lost my  king  by mistake  when i took him somewhere in the map and lost it without a fight and you still lost 1x2 xD
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/ltuvsrussia.jpg/
123