best-crusader.tk

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Ninya
ive beaten you more than 2 times :(((

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

MAX POWER
 so if you didnt know  no fire,  means you knew  almost nothing  about that game, and then artorius was at his  good times i think, and i really know that others  overestimate  him.  simply - its not a beauty  contest,  we all love artorius, but just please  dont make this influence your rankings :D (dont make  me look for all screenshots with him ,where  he used to have stats  not batter like anyone else  xD )
and about lancelot. how many times did you  or your  friend  artorius killed him on no f fs? i just wanna know why let yourself  forget all old players while putting all new ones. :(

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
yeah artorius was far from the best, maybe top 20 though.   and feanor, dont worry about it
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

Ninya
even 1v1 :(

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
well thats why I never agreed with making 2 different lists for "no f" and "no f fs" , its very unpure, and not really a best players list, its just a "best no f players list" or "best no ffs players list"

a true best list applies to all and any rules.  unfortunately, feanor doesnt have a list which is for "any / all rules"  , so i think ill make one

a reason why people try to be or say they are good at no f fs is because they cant be best at everything else.

~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

Ninya
as far as i know, you dont play any 1v1s, so how do you want to make a list? you dont know the players nowadays, whereas fena does

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
i know enough to know who is a real expert

and who says I can't find out myself?   all i need to do is watch some 1v1s lol, impress me if you can
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

MAX POWER
  it still won't be accurate. I have told many times, that these  who shout, they get to tops easier, like fahad doesnt  let  his wins talk for himself. and you watching some games wont  make it natural. some players  dont want watchers, neither they give a lot of fucks about being a top player.
  but if IMO it will be correct, about making lists, i wont argue too much. And also you talked about being top expert which is  about being good at all rules. I think even though many criticize feanor, his lists are mosts accurate now, but they make people  play  5/10pt no f (fs), some  do 0pt.  and on none of these  rules players  play high res maps. I admit that players  on feanor's list are good, and top  8-10 is  really strong, so if we make list of best players at all rules, it  can  rearrange  significantly.
  I was always eager to see a tourney which had such rules like  "no inns" or "no workshops" "no walls" , but there was never really such a tourney in recent 3 years. wouldn't it show  expert gameplay? i think it would show  a lot  how players  manage to face difficulties. what do they face now? idk, they are robots.

ah, and also, bots maps show a lot

Re: best-crusader.tk

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
What about ((KINGS))~Assasin~ ?

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
shit that's a lovely SS

when I have games like that (where I win 2v1 after ally dies, or just 2v1 from start) , the ss are always so beautiful to me
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Erec
fahad, how many screenshots do i have of you getting your ass raped in fu gallery? And any games you won against me were because of sneak. At one point i think you even uploaded a video of me beating you LOL. You were never a challenge for me and now you are bragging like your some top expert.

Gallery
Video you uploaded of your defeat

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fahad
fahad 262kills,Defs 229 Kills,Immortal watcher,Immortal Saw that during Lags my army couldnt move and half of my knights die.2ndly i killed defs 6-7times,Hes a noob + i did not cried like Mighty Feanor that i m playing after 26 days.
Get Schwifty.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fahad
3 no ffs Games
2 no f games
U suck erec,U cant accept the fact that u r a noob and nothing more,i m ur superior now respect me for i shall rape u once more if u stood up.
Get Schwifty.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Erec
YOU NEVER BEATED ME, YOU CANNOT BEAT ME, YOU ONLY BEATED ME WITH SNEAKS AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE, YOU WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME, YOU WILL NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEING BETTER THAN ME. OLOLOLOLOLOOL

fahad you are just a little noob lol, even that guy naruto is better than you i heard?
AND JUST BECAUSE I LEAVE DOES THAT MEAN YOUR SUPERIOR TO ME NOW? LOL!. If i so wanted even in the least of my desires to play that player who has even come close to be being better than me, i would not even hesitate and gladly come back to have that person regret everything he/she has ever said. But there is no such player so why bother lol?

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.