best-crusader.tk

Re: best-crusader.tk

Ninya
traps dont give kills

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fahad
yea and like i said i made knights and due to lag my half knights die in 1st attack so thats how i lost.Playing after 26days,Giving a hard time for 1 hour and still more kills,That proves my superiority.
Erec Is a noob:
Fahad vs Erec
http://postimage.org/image/v2w8eku0t/ceef918a/
http://postimage.org/image/mj6exl0kl/d5bd54c7/
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&id=4tHcmJ-mlaKqlqyS0OXLz6yS5dHS
oh wtf i never beated u?get a life noob
Fahad vs Erec
http://postimage.org/image/iylae6vv1/aff3f441/
Raped in No F.
Get Schwifty.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Erec
you realize that in all of these screenshots you sneaked me right?, probably because i never really took you seriously, most of your games against me were a joke. On the other hand, any game i ever won vs you was complete rape and please don't call your screenshots rape because its not, all of my stats are higher than yours in all of the screenshots but you sneaked my king.
I played many no fire only games with you and you never really beat me if it wasn't for sneak. On some occasions i took screenshots while others i didn't because thats how much i didn't give a shit about you.

But heres the two games i did play with you and the screenshots i kept.
This is what a top expert calls rape.

And if you look in the {F.U} gallery, i have tons of ss of other good players at the time such as geralt, maly, savoz, dingo and if u want to consider riva a good player, him too, but not you because you were never really a threat to me. It's also funny how you consider yourself to be so good now just because all the good players left.

Re: best-crusader.tk

MAX POWER
26 days?

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fahad
Erec in above all games i got more kills+i dont need to sneak a noob like u,2ndly Unframed i m not kidding,i was out of practice and shitty lags made me lose half of my basic army in start.
Get Schwifty.

Re: best-crusader.tk

Erec
:), you didn't need to sneak me? This statement proves how much of a liar you you really are.
It makes me laugh to see you like this LOLOLOLOOL!

Re: best-crusader.tk

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: best-crusader.tk

[>D-F<]~Dingo
it's rare for me to see someone who would rather go chase my army down with sins instead of just go straight for my king. And when they do chase my army with sins and miss a potential chance to kill my king, it makes me think that they are an idiot. Getting sneaked sucks, and maybe you were dominating the game, but a win is a win.

and ninya, traps count as deaths though.

Re: best-crusader.tk

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
You and Ninya are both wrong.   Traps don't count fully as kills, but they do count a bit.   I've found from experiments that Traps count an average of ~40% of kills.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: best-crusader.tk

*KoRT*ArthurPendragon

Re: best-crusader.tk

MAX POWER
Yeah you were quite active then. but you proved yourself right. I dont like to change my opinion often, so i think i will keep with my opinion, that score for you from feanor is like from  fantastic film because its close to perfect. Seems like lietuvis was total noob :| so those times were experts times, because being at my best i could beat almost anyone, but i never could beat lietuvis 1x1(no matter those are 2x2 xD). well its irony, there were a lot of noobs then, and only few players could play really well. but on the other hand, never did lietuvis or i used to prefer  no ffs or ever hosted a no f fs room. Even vytas was active... nice.

Maybe my words didnt look  nice enough so it forced you to upload it all.
And its not nice to show how you  old players  beat the young trojan, who was pute LT-S  like me xD When i used to play korts with lietuvis we didnt give a chance for them to win even they were full members xD
123