Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
This post was updated on .
Darkhell-Nikola Urosevic...октобар 30, 1994,live in city of kragujevac-was ,is,and will be greater idiot ever come to shc world.
All this is copyed and edited  from one book called "ULTIMATE SHC INFO" writen by some players about all we need know(ips,proxy,akas,idiots,teqnicues of playing).His career was falling down of idiot to biger idiot.Also he was known as t-bag"s sucker of dick and he lick his ass  often proof here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/dhlizetbag.png/
i believe he like to suck his dick becuase he is a gay....-translate and look just
He cant without gameranger and this world because he suck in real world too,i heard that he is even biger loser in reality than here(if that is possible!),he talk about D-F and bag +dingo 24h cant find a way to tell himself that he SUCKED DICK AND KICKED FROM D-F,but that is his psyho problem.
Also he has a many many akas but most of them we already know and i has a proof of it:

1.Fake clan of ~SW~(formed from some players from !Yu.GoD! who was kicked) and HIS AKA ACCOUNT MAXIMILIANO:SOme of his aka acc:
brq-t Maximiliano               IP:91.150.116.251(SERBIANS IPS DINAMIC CAN HAVE DIFF)
AKA DARKHELL ID:721536
ID:725467 AKA
ID:333196 ?     DONT BE SUPRICED IF SEE 2 ACC IN SAME TIME,HE LEARNED TO
ID:925174       CONTROL 2 ACC IN SAME(FROM I KNOW WHO) IME BUT HE EVEN
ID:2018625      WAS,IS,AND WILL BE IDIOT(IQ<2,3)
ID:766565
maybe: id:1342918
many more-BLOCK ALL AND LIVE IN PEACE
Many more AKAS if need info contact me,also i all of this get from one book that super info
Kicked from !Yu.GoD! because trying make akas,and lie leaders,forbiden to be back.Nobody ever called him back,because he is enough idiot for himself,all learned and aka heard from me(mokka)now just see how he will be unhappy because his info man is off his source.He is 0.No,he is -1.Owned.
He will ofc try denied all and start lie again but all this is true.I dont have reason to lie like him.
He himself didnt knew any aka in world didnt searched never,he sis just a kid who trying be a huge man but still shit in his pants,and all he ever writed is thanksfull to me and some more people.
his e-mail:dzonireper@hotmail.com (in case you need hack it)

and:johnyflow@hotmail.com(same reason)

and:manchey94@hotmail.com or manchey@hotmail.com (idk reason)

and now look at his trol face:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/trolpj.jpg/
1oo% licker and sucker of dicks and ass-s
This is just small part of what i need and can show i show it because he is a liar and idiot,so rape him...

FOR MORE INFOS CONTACT ME.MORE COMING SOON.
R.I.P DARKHELL(2010-2012)

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
GJ MOKKA,JUST DONT SPEND TOO MUCH INFO-S....

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
has left too many....i spamed to write

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Szeky
at least he has pictures on facebook of himself

What about you? ?? fucking retarded ----mokkaaaaaaaaaaaa

you call everyone "ugly" i would like to see you

Dont make me to write your profile,it will be interesing.
You can imagine me as your owner.

This post was updated on .
STOP MOKKA.SHUT UP...

you are blocked motherfucker

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
This post was updated on .
Finaly,thanks a lot.Romanian-Hungaryan crazy idiot.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Szeky
pfff  you are a joke here ......

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
pssssst kid....go milk and bed

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

{{DHK}}WarLord
Im too lazy to block those accounts! idk how he made them ....

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
simply,i have a more but i am spamed to write it....

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

{{DHK}}WarLord
ok!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
Lmao  what an lies you make buddy.I was really mad when I got kick from DF,that's true.They were very good friends of me,and I will never forget my DF time.But stop writing lies.
This people were my akas:
-raven,everyone knows,
-equilibrium , everyone knows
freestyler , my second kod aka
-for fun i've been making akas in =G$F=
- child godfather
- i've been using account of DF crusher , he is my friend from real life
- i've been using 3 times account of Maximiliano (2 times I asked him to find something,1 time he asked me to join X2X clan for him , because test was 13k and he couldn't do it alone so he asked me),it doesn't mean I'm him.Crusher and Maximiliano also are my good friends from real life and I don't care what you say.If you think I spamed forum for 4-5 months because I wanted to make akas then go to hell,you wont be worth of living if you think that.
LMAO U HAVE ALL MACHINERIES FOR FINDING AKAS,LMAO.

Nice that you found my emails,and nice that you posted my picture.I dont feel shame to post my other pictures here,I am nice guy and everyone respect me in real life.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
http://imageshack.us/f/513/myipadresslocation.png/

Yes my name is like you say,I live in capital city Belgrade and u posted my fake IP adress lmao.

you can see my real ip on screenshot , btw after you read my comment probably you will acusse me that i changed my ip or something like that lol..

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
axxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxxaxa!!!
I know your akas dont try make this gr world to be shity world.
Maximiliano and crusher dont exist because you dont have friends in reality you have just one electronic friend-vibrator.MAXIMIIANO IS YOUR AKA IDIOT,he dont exist and as i told in first post serbia has dinamic ip so great you give us one more ip just to know...3-4 ips in circle is repeat so we at least 2,but i know all,also you suck like HELL,like DARKHELL..
ALL scan ip of maximiliano and of darkhell and yu wil lsee that it si same aka darkhell,but i doubt he will now come as a maximiliano,or will lock rooms,or give max acc to smb else,to try avoid it.lmao mate you are baby.
Also  you live in KRAGUJEVAC IDIOT!not capital becuse whatismyipadress is not soooo correct it has 90km radius noob.and you are taht one,go now protect your e-mails,and dont play with better.

Banned User
MOKKA STA SAM REKAO?

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
Mokka said:Maximiliano and crusher dont exist because you dont have friends in reality you have just one electronic friend-vibrator.MAXIMIIANO IS YOUR AKA IDIOT,he dont exist and

Yes I have no friends in real life,I don't drink water and I don't sleep lol.Everything i do is just because I want to get attention.Also I was never mad about kicking from DF,I had mission from start to destroy DF clan,I've made 300 spams because I wanted to make my akas so people won't think it's me,aslo I am guy in real life,never had i girl,don't know how pussy looks like,I have 300 different kinds of machineris for scaning ip's and finding akas and my leader commands me how to live.

I can right now give you facebook of Maximiliano and Crusher,what an idiot omg.

zajebi me branim se od idiota

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
lol dont me laughf.you write here post and in gr afk,loooool....idiot what an idiot
he write post from aka pfff:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/ssslol.png/
IDIOT!!!!

,i said you are baby and idiot,i can give fb profiles of my girlfriends and say that they are masosz and somebody else if we agree to lie.baby idiot go in ass i dont wanna talk with iditot anymore.gg.
practice your skill.one day you might have my level.
1234