Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
LOL, I can't believe I'm seeing this... I came here once, I saw millions of people fighting, and I left. The only difference was that fighting was among some other people. Now I see Yu.GoD members attacking Maximiano and Slavic Warlords clan!

First of all: Slavic Warlords clan is not a clan that was made up of Yu.GoD members, I copuldn't imagine I was gonna read something like that one day, and I will teach you some history now. Everybody of you (especially Gilman who posted at this forum and supported Mokka in his saying about SW clan, and by that disappointed me very much) know that it is not the fact!

Yu.GoD clan was my first clan - I joined it during April 2011, in that time Wern was leading the clan. Some time later, Wern went offline, and than I was made to be the website administrator and "co-leader" in Yu.GoD, after I earned Gilmans and Werns trust. Nevertheless, I didn't find myself as a good enough player for that function, so I gave up, I informed Wern and Gilman about that, and I left the clan because it was that in that moment. Later I decided to form a new clan which would gather players from former Yugoslav republics. (That is what Slavic Warlords stands for - we are South Slavs, and therefore, we are Slavic Warlords). As I said: I wasn't a great player, and I started gathering noobish players (than and later too: I have always been supporting newbies). ~SW~ started to expand, and it was a nice clan consisted of players who played for fun! Later I met Sille-Bosnia and Dragoon - we together came to idea to make SW clan to be an expert clan. In that moment they were both in Blood-Ruse clan!!! Not Yu.GoD!!! We also agreed that the best player among us should be the leader, because the clan was rising. If some of us was selfish, that would slow down SW clans rising - this way it was able to advance more quickly! Dexter also joined us. He showed up to be a better player than me, so he became the leader, and I became one of the founders with sille and dragoon. We were also calling Maximiliano to join us, and he also liked our idea. Later he left BRQ clan (again: not Yu.GoD!!!), and he joined us. As maximiano was a new but trusted members, he was able to become the leader - he fought vs Dexter, and he won. Than he became the leader, and Dexter left us to D-F. I am sorry that happened! I could continue with this story, but I guess I told the most important things here: our beginning!

I told all this only to tell how Mokka is telling a lot of crap, only to make Maximiano look like an asshole or something like that, which is not truth! If that one single fact about SW clan Mokka told - imagine how much none can trust him and his "proofs". That is all bullshit! :P

Maximiano wouldn't be the leader of the clan, if he wasn't our trusted member, and he does nothing to harm others, which is not the case with mokka I see! I know everything what is he doing, I trust him, cause he tells me all that.

Few more words about all this "aka" thing: the fact is that making "aka's" is so easy that anyone can do that! Also, that fact is that almost everyone have aka's! It is also very common that players who go inactive give their account to some other players! Mokka, I also know all about you: don't pretend to be innocent in this story - very sadly but true! In the other hand using aka's doesn't have to be harming... Now also this: if you are making some libraries about SH:C players in order to "fight aka using", than you are even more no-lifer! :P Stop acting like kids, once in your life!!! I'm sick of all these childish attacking about who is "aka" of whom. You are the ones who are ruining this CH:C world! You are making "aka's", you are using them, you are using somebody else's account, and finally, you are accusing others for doing all these! (this last is not to mokka personally - this is to of you... You guys will find yourself in the story yet! ;) )

Leave Slavic Warlords clan alone! Stop accusing Maximiano for all that nonsense!!! Now, I was defending my clan, me and Maximiano! I will not be arguing with you - I am not tending to spend my time doing that. I spent enough of it already! :)

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
First of all i dont believe you are real one,i know this acc made darkhell idiot,even you are you telling lies,also see proofs of aka clan of SW.It was made of ex players Yu GoD as you was,and you has the most akas in this gr world.Aka Dexter,Aka Bag,Aka Darkhell all has akas in you clan,s o your clan is aka clan.S ee proofs and dont talk smt you dnt know -.-.And you too are pretending you are not in gr(if you are eagle but i doubt).We do not attacking SW I ATTACK DARKHELL RETARD!BECAUSE HE BETRAY ME AND TELL SOME SHITS ABOUT ME!AND YOU COUNTINUE TO LIVE IN FAKE WORLD MAN!
Man who learned you to use mouse and keyboard in this game?Me?Gilman?Yu GoD?You were ex member of Yu God so you left us and for "CLAN" aka clan of sw we offter help and saying who was aka but you didnt kicked them,you recruited them aka clan!You memebers demand FROM US  to learn thema a game,lolz...

" We also agreed that the best player among us should be the leader, because the clan was rising. If some of us was selfish, that would slow down SW clans rising "-he was aka retard from 2009 because he was in x2x in brq as aka and he was IN YU GOD BUT WERE KICKED AS AKA!!!SO HE WAS,YOU WAS ,DONT TELL SMT IF YOU DONT KNOW!

"I told all this only to tell how Mokka is telling a lot of crap, only to make Maximiano look like an asshole or something like that, which is not truth! If that one single fact about SW clan Mokka told - imagine how much none can trust him and his "proofs". That is all bullshit! :P"
I TELL CRAPS BECAUSE HE IS AN IDIOT(BIGEST EVER IN GR,ASK 99% OF PLAERS WILL SAY SAME)and i think
you will become even biger thatn him because you are with him in akas job and fake world

"Maximiano wouldn't be the leader of the clan, if he wasn't our trusted member, and he does nothing to harm others, which is not the case with mokka I see! I know everything what is he doing, I trust him, cause he tells me all that" dont make to write here what he wanna do to D-F or even Yu God  he wanna harm but he can because he is little baybe idiot
AND GILMAN DIDNT ATTACKED ANYONE,I ATTACKED AND DESTORY DARKHELL BECAUSE I HIDE HIS AKAS,HELPS HIM AND SW A LOTTTTT OF TIME EVEN I WAS IN X2X HE ASKS ME TO JOIN AS AKA MAXIMILIANO FROM BRQ AND I WAS SHH BUT NOW HE BETRAY ME AND TELL LIES ABOUT ME SO I DESTROYED HIM,TO SW RETARD!!!!!BUT YOU COME TO THIS SHITY STORIES SO YOU ARE INVOLVED IN SIDE OF IDIOT.

"You are making "aka's", you are using them, you are using somebody else's account"
I JUST HAVE 1 AKA AND THAT AKA ISNT IN ANY CLAN OR WAS!!!!IT WAS MADE FOR CHECKING IPS AND AKAS PLAYERS WHO TRY MAKE YU GOD AS SW(AKA AND RETARD CLAN).AND YOU SELFISH RETARD,YOU STOP MAKING AKAS AND MAKE YOURSELF FOOL,BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOOL LIKE DARKHELL YOU LOOK LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU STANDING ALONG HIM!

R.I.P. MAXIMILIANO AKA DARKHELL AKA 12391789 23ACC-S

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
As I sad, Yu.GoD was my first clan, and that is the reason I was always looking at you as my friends, but I don't like this thing here... I do not deny truth: I have always respected you, Gilman (who supported you now), and Wern as well, but I am disappointed to see this! You say that you said nothing about SW, but your first post in this topic contains some bad statements about SW. Please, just stop this fighting! I am not here as attacker...

Also, don't be paranoid, you know that I have never used aka's in bad purposes! I say it in public: I have three GR account: two ~SW~ EaglePrince [F] accounts, because I have two PC's, and when a friend comes to me, and if we wishes to play in multiplayer, I need two accounts.
The third one: present nick is ((X2X)) EaglePrince, and it is used for Age of Empires III!

This account of mine is real: take a look at it - it was created months ago, during summer 2011 I guess! You remember that during one period I wasn't playing SHC expert games 10 min no rush, no f fs... And I was saying about playing by rule no shields - it's all here I think, you can read it if you like, and that is your proff that this account is authentic! I am EaglePrince, who man joined your clan as EagleKing, and changed the nick to EaglePrince. Maybe you remember that! You know that I have always been saying things to people face to face, not using other accounts, and now I want you to know, and to be sure that this is me. If this is not enough to you - after posting this message, I am coming online at GR for one sec or few minutes. If you still have me in your friends list, you will see that I came online. Also - Gilman knows my email address, I can email him that this is me.

I've been seeing here people fighting before, but I am sad that now it's you... Stop fighting please, and don't bother with this.

And don't say it is something I don't know - that's the easiest answer! Also the easiest thing is to fight - but better is to make peace with someone... If you are not attacking SW, than the only thing I am asking you is to stop attacking Maximiano.

Pay attention at my account, I'm coming online to prove you it's me with one more thing. If there is any other way, you want me to prove it's me - EaglePrince - just say it!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
"I have three GR account: two ~SW~ EaglePrince [F] accounts, because I have two PC's" good to know lol...
You need stop it because you dont have a good counter arguments to show and write i understand and oke i stop it.Also i WAS wern so i know a lot ,more you do man.And i am mokka ex wern i do not have anything with gilmans acci am unique and darkhell is unique idiot and aka make..all know..that is fact...Man email him f wanna i dont bother and i know you are or not,i dont need profs.I make proofs.

"but your first post in this topic contains some bad statements about SW" IT CONTAIN BAD STATEMNTS FOR BAD PERCON IDIOT AKA DARKHELL AKA MAXIMILIANO  IT WAS WRITEN "WHO IS DARKHELL,HIS AKAS HISTORY ALL" NOT A "SW AKAS HISTORY IDIOTS,ALL" !!!! READ BETTER OR GET GLASSES!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
bla where's dh on which aka now?

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
Quite interesting - first I see Gilman's post, and now the same Mokka's... :D No comment!

Man, please, find more interesting thing to do, this is pathetic!

This post was updated on .
Huh?Oh there darkhell is.hi?

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
Stop doing this Mokka, you are wasting your own precious time...

You think that smart people should listen to this crap, but smart people will have smarter business than caring about this "aka" bullshit so similar to medieval witch-hunting.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Hu...
You care,because you reading,and you writing xD
hi hu ho king kong tarzan and eagle chita i debeli bugarin azis XD

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
Hahaha...

I don't follow this forum, I am following only this topic by email notifications, and when I received these, I knew you posted some new crap!

I only feel sad for you - this is why I posted those several posts...
"hi hu ho king kong tarzan and eagle chita i debeli bugarin azis XD "
-this is sad too... Do smarter thing, and stop bullshitting!

Oh, and yeah - right now I am stopping to follow this shitty topic, and I'm stopping visiting this forum without administration as well.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Hard without any akas,darkhell cant do it,all will miss him noo...
read little better maybe you see smt in previous message
ws have exatly 3 real members;gj

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
Hahaha...

Just because you can speak, doesn't mean you should!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
nice picture you choose for your avatar,gj

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
I exposed you retard.you cant expose smt if you dont know that.(for darkhell-reta)

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Darkhell you registered in wrong acc man,it is eagles one,please change xD

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ EaglePrince
No, I am Eagle...  I know I said I will not be posting here anymore, but I was bored!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
hehehe old great eagle xD

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

~SW~ Maximiliano
As Eagle Prince explained you, stop carring so much about who is aka and who is not. Play the game for fun. DarkHell is not me, we are two different persons.

1234