Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
Also Mokka you're gonna be new DarkHell lol , wow you suck lol.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
GJ MOKKA...NOW END IT PLEASE?

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
loool,see you are writing from aka acc,please stop making fool of yourself,i am not going to be a fool,you will be remember as a percon who sucks mokka's dick and be owned by him so gg.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
Is it big deal if I'm writting from aka account? Everyone knows it's me,what an idiot omg.

btw you can't even prove that we play stronghold crusader in real life and that i exist as human being lol.

and GILMAN GTFO FROM THIS FORUM , CUZ YOU DON'T LIKE HOLYLORD , LEAVE YOUR STUPID SERBIAN LANGUAGE FOR PRIVATE MESSAGES TO MOKKA,DON'T WRITE HERE.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
kazacu ti na nasem posto vidim da si retardiran i ne razumes na engleskom...ti si balavi retardirani klinac.gg.

THIS PROVE YOU ARE REALLY RETARD...SERBIAN LANGUAGE IS YOURS TOO...AND GO ADORE HL BECASUE YOU BOTH ARE SAME CHARATERS(LIARS AND FAKE THINGS MAKERS)AND DONT TAKE MY NAME IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.UNDERSTOOD?
HAHA MOKKA DA

This proofs nothing.Serbian language is language of every Serbian,but when people like you use it to talk stupid things with CAPS LOCK then it sucks.Look your self,you're so openly calling HL cheater but you have no proof Gilman and you are hacker,you used to hack many people's accounts during your YuGod history as my ex friend Mokka said :(

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
you don't exist as human being

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

WELL YOU ARE FULL IDIOT.I NEVER CALLED HL A CHEATER...SEE HOW YOU MAKE A THINGS TO BE DIFFERENT?AND I NEVER HACKED A ACC-S.I JUST HELPED SOME FRIENDS TO BECOME MORE SECURE,AND IDC WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME,FIRST GET 18 YEARS,SO I DONT TALK WITH A BABY.I NOTHING ELSE POST HERE NOW.SO GL TO YOU.

see??????i get a lot of "well-done" and i know now i got and done a gj.thx azzura my mate.
and i will never tell you anything about this dh.i was an idiot even i thought we can be friends.so gg gb.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
You got cuz people hate me,not because you do good things lol.

Btw thanks Azura , everyone knows you suck too :)

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
LMAO GILMAN SO YOU HAVE 18 YEARS AND STILL TALK HERE?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCK SOMETHING LOL

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
he is older thatn you low braing idiot lol nobody cares of you shity idiot

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
and i am older than you baby go drink milk

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
accept you are idiot and ask for forgive from all players from shc and then you maybe become human being

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
You are older then me,but still you don't even know how to speak english.I'm not person who talks english pefectly but my english is better then yours and Gayman's together and atleast I don't use caps lock like a idiot.

Mokka I will never ask anyone to promiss me,and this is not life struggle that I have to accept my defeats.
Btw you never existed :(

you are idiot as i told,i have better grammar then you i just too spamed to write like i need to write,to spent too many words on percon like you.-.-
yes,accept defeat and say "i am sorry to all gr players"

and you need to kiss my ass and then i maybe say you that is ok.
we were frends.main word is WERE

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
Who cares if we ever were friends,I don't,do you? From start I knew you were aka YU God Wern so soon or later I would betray you lmao,you're so stupid.I could wait you to give much more things,but I didn't,even this make you to look like an idiot.

it's not "percon" , it's "person".

1234