Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Did you know what you knew before i told you all akas and you told to gr world that you found them?You knew only that you are fool,and dont spam in forum for tournament you are so boring ang gey and idiot.I know i owned you but ijust start and if you countinue i can give more e-mails or akas acc.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!Noobfrom2002
I dont have any akas (except my akas from the past,it was long time ago) so you can do whatever you want.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
axxaxaaxax so patethic and you have akas i know,all knows.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
and end of disqusion i have a real life so dont spam anymore.thx

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

{{DHK}}WarLord
both made same posts .. interesting.....

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
verry interesing

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
what in interesing?

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

{{DHK}}WarLord
both made same posts as i said before!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
ok fy ;D

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
loooool he is even biger idiot i imagine,WHY HE TRYING HIDE HIS AKA MAXIMILIANO,and he PLAY GAME WITH DARKHELL AND MAXIMILIANO GAME IN 1V1 IN ROOM HE CREATED ROOM MAX USER IS 2,SO NOBODY CANT ENTER AND SEE HE IS AKA!!....LOOOOL RETARD
IDIOT
PATHETIC

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
LOOOOOOOL!!!
New strategy of idiots to destroy me:
1.darkhell
2.szeky
3.derminator
4.all others idiots who thinks they are better of mokka

Lol see derminator what he try to done to me,he wanted me to download a virus to controle me,but he is idiot like dh and szeky and they dont know that one smart man is stronger than they 3 idiots.Also he said to me he is sorry and he sent me a link of a virus and he said that is an program for gold acc voice messages,etc what an idiot!!!!!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/tryx.png/    -that is dermi and his shity voice

THEY FORMED CLAN TO DESTROY ME(ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS LOT OF AKAS OF THIS 3 IDIOTS)and they try and will try to destroy me,but they cant.idiots.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Please vote:
Darkhell the bigest idiot in history:
1.Yes
2.Yes too

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

{{DHK}}WarLord
i guess its true.

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
no guesting,it is true and big YES!

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

//_ord @lexander
I suggest you not to upload ur pics on FB they suck like you!
I suppose Edited pics make you look human!
"Madda gudara lanjaa kodakallara! " google for it u know meaning in 100 yrs lol :)

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

//_ord @lexander
That award goes to Derminator
in small amount of time he has grown his ass to such an extent that he ridicule the clan which has taken him!
"Madda gudara lanjaa kodakallara! " google for it u know meaning in 100 yrs lol :)

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

Best of Arab
Mokka u must see the doctor cuaz u just laier i swear it not my aka or my voice

mokka think any one talk to him he drminator like he do with KINGS master and KINGS Lord of knights

and KINGS muscle hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am aka ur father mokka :(

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Than must be coincidency you talk like him,you have same country like him,you have same ip like him,yu sleep in same bed like him,you dont like me like him,you have same shity voice like him...lol

pff

Re: Who is Darkhell,his akas history all.Block and make this world better.Thx.

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
In this post are all reasons why you should block darkhell aka maximiliano aka 10101 acc-s see image down it is his saying me" how some players are so dumb taht thay cant realize i am darkhell" lol idiot and he said earlier maximiliano exist lmfao!he exist as aka of him ofc.retard bigest ever!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/darkhellt.png/

when try to tel llies plz tell them that nobody can realize you lie retard.
1234