The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Here is an image I made a couple years ago to describe the history of SHC players solely from my point of view; I mean, in the way I saw them appear or disappear from the SHC scene.   The accuracy is limited when it comes to the players "farther" from me, because I obviously don't know everybody's full life stories.  So of course there are more players close to me, because I am more familiar with the people in my story.

http://imageshack.us/a/img210/1782/historyofshccopy11.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img210/1782/historyofshccopy11.png

The lines represent who "trained" who or at least "helped raise" a player below him/her.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
FU

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

FU
good detail, but wy not new players there?
FU

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Because I haven't really looked in depth at the dates of the newer players in GR.   It's also much harder without a lobby to trace these things, such as when someone started playing, or all the clans they were in and who trained them.  Because I don't know enough about the newer times, I decided not to include it.   If you guys want to help me, I'll make it.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Erec
me and lance started in 2009...,
he plays more in traditional terms like tbag while i play unorthodox like blacky. Not trained by anyone

Ok, I'll add it.   Anyone who trained you, or who you trained?  (known players ofc)
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

I also need to add unframed  : D
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

well i stole gameplay from almost everybody before me and made it into my own one unique gameplay very unorthodox and unconventional. But me and blacky have many similarities

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I would love to make one of these for 2009 - 2012, but I would need everyone to help, and not too much arguing.

So,

Can I get the recent stories of DF, LTU, X-CON, (i know the story of FU   :P ) ,  YuGod, M-T, ZO, etc

~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

=Y.U.G=°ƒ®ØzéN°ƒ°
I sarted in October 2010 and was trained by {{DHK}}ADO-YUG

k, im writing it all down lol
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Erec
The W@W generation come in 2011 i think through savoz who trained szeky
J&J szeky > younger players like saited
Kort came through arthorius legenda from 2009 to younger players like fahad
x2x has pretty much been dead since masosz left, nobody else has come out of there
lider to ares to geralt to maly to younger xcons
{F.U}Vlad is also a lone name over there from 2009-2010. Not trained by anyone
tbag to dingo to bicii, destiny
brq from oxapam to younger ones.
And thats pretty much shc for you.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Fahad
haha xD.Well i started in april 2010 and i was trained by none but i trained alot of players.
Get Schwifty.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~Dingo
fuck you, i trained both you and vlad. worthless noob, why would i waste so much time 1v1ing someone nowhere near my skill if it wasn't to train them?

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Erec
nobody trained me and lance, quit lying you idiot
And im nothing of a player like you, you can only play high resource.
I can play low resource, high resource, stronghold 1. I let alone dont even make moat and i only used one thing from your gameplay and for that you think you trained me because im better. Go to hell

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
You stills speaking about Sh1 '-'
If you dont know, HolyLord used to plays Sh1, and surelly he is a lot better than you.
Go rest buddy.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Ninya
btw HL ive been playing since 2005 (or late 2004? but joined k2k in 2005)
ive been in x2x since 2006 or 2007 and only left it recently cus its dead...
i have been trained by shazz a little back then but i taught myself most

also, erec you are a dickhead to say "none came out of x2x" since im not too bad i suppose :(
also, suck my dick gayfag

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

MAX POWER
it will be a lesson  for you, not to be a honest altruist for others. be happy it happened in shc ring, not in real life(unlike for me xD).

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

MAX POWER
its worthless to argue with him i think. its one  of strangest players of shc, well Shinobi was more strange, but i imagine erec as  48y.o. woman who has premenstrual syndrome few times a day. Is there anyone who remembers shinobi? :D

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}WarLord
cant remember when i started to play but i think in late 2010  , trained by  goc no.9 in 2010 and in 2011 by holylord ,arma

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Ninya
no, but is there anyone remembering saiyaman? this guy was fucked up
12345