The SHC History that I experienced

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Fireboy
Duss did not played in 02. Good looking list, btw.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
SZF one  sayaman?sky dragon i remmebr him if we are talking about same guy,german one

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
he did
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~Dingo
lol shinobi was the weirdest guy ever... he always bugged me, then after a while i started getting a long with him and being polite, and whenever i came online he would always talk and talk and talk to me, but i stopped talking to him after he showed me a video of a guy getting his head cut off

and also you sucked so much dick, remember before you joined D-F in 2010 and we 1v1'd and you had 0 kills vs me? Lmao, what a joke. The funny thing was that you took yourself so seriously, you acted like you were some badass expert, and then we went into game... 0 kills. Lol.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Fireboy
At least, believe Merlin since you don't want to me and/or you think I'm an aka or whatthefuck.. W/e lol. Anyways it's your topic and it's called "The SHC History that I experienced", cheers.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

MAX POWER
his life  was a mistery for me, i could hardly understand what is  his reality, but  he talked about it like  hell. he showed a video of cutting head to me as well. he  bragged how  he tricked  youtube  by putting J.Lo video at the beginning of the vid.
once later  this year i met him on gr, talked some , once we even talked a little on skype video call. he seemed more normal, but still misterious, idk if he has (a lot) friends in real. also sent some  pictures  of  his photography :D
http://imageshack.us/f/337/p6064245.jpg/
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548596_401759959834828_1553835202_n.jpg :D

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Erec
That was in 2009 when i started, but when i reached my full potential, its a joke to compare yourself to me. Im by far a more complete player than you are, and if you think otherwise, i openly challenge you too.
Btw you suck at stronghold type rules lol, most people do its a shame
Have fun

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~Dingo
you're like a broken record, you keep saying that over and over. I beat you in the SH1 type of playing too noob, did you already forget? and no, you weren't a more well rounded player than me by far. The fact that I'm better than you at high res proves that I was a more refined player than you because I handled more resources and pt better than you could. and no, when I beat you with 0 deaths it was in 2010. :)

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Erec, you and lance was trained in D-F, idk why do you keep dening that, and as for vlad it's unquestionable that he got trained by me, and some by dingo, and rivaz got trained by Civo before he moved to waw

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

-Rivaz-
I wont deny that I didnt use to play with civo but you're taking it too much. We used to 2v2 together, when I was a beginner at no f and yes I've learnt alot from him but I would say I learnt that all by myself he never explained anything to me nor we had 1v1's for training just some 2v2's.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

MAX POWER
lol  i think if all people who in  HL's timeline  are shown as  tought  by someone will come here, after some time  we will have  100 players who learnt everything by themselves, and there will be around 10  who were trained(me ;/) . Some  guys should  calm down. If there is  somebody who says that he learnt everything  on his own, he wouldnt even know what is popping.

My StoryLine of 2011

Fahad
usually in dec 2010 i started playing no f and till july i was a no f player.On 25th Jan i joined KoRT and during those days the 3 strong clans were considered to be X2X DHK and XCON(ofc i did not knew much about DF).W@W was having only Savoz.on 16th Feb Xeshan Scorpio(W@W Aragorn) left kort to join W@W and Enigma(rivaz) and Fallen from X2X also joined him, and ofc players like Spartan and Adnan(Xeshan's Brother) also joined him.I sticked with KoRT.After 1-2months W@W Emerged as a strong clan and that time DHK was inactive and X2X was falling apart.In July when I Joined my first tournament ,I was beginning to take interest in No FFs,Since I lost 8times to W@W Ferocious at no f in a row and most games were really close like i m having 101 kills him having 110 kills etc.Then I met Feanor and that guy wasnt much of a shit until in august he joined Mapk M5 and started to make a shit site and putting russ faggots on top.Most of W@Ws left after savo left in June,they all left GFr one by one but to be honest they were the best bunch of owners i ever saw.
Beside From this,I Met Lt-U unframed and his economy impressed me,his troop controlling was great.In August
Bd came back and we all started to get along until in september stupid clans like ZO tried to raised their miserable shitty skills against us.Feanor wasnt ZO at that time.Then in Oct me and Bd played 2v2 vs Keks and Banks and bd alone beated them single handedly with his speed,On rm we lost cuz of my stupid skills back then and after 1 week i was a medium expert of this game,on 27th Oct i left kort with bd and bs accompanied us and bs and bd remade KOD.
To Be Continued..........
Get Schwifty.

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
=)

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

MAX POWER
D-F claimed to have been  the best clan in  2010. as for beginning of 2010, there was such ltu clan, which had ~5 active members ,  ME/ lietuvis/ J@kubas(died in the end of febr.)/Oktavianas and someone else xD. HL wasnt active player yet. The point i want to say, not any combination of D-F players  have ever killed Me and lietuvis, but its not my fault we didnt met dingo and tbag in one arena. we only once lost to Luis&Blacky in 20pt by rush, once  vs ares&lider(1-1 vs them)(n-0 vs others)(later lietuvis went inactive and didnt really came to play serious  shc  games later). And one more loss vs Professor and Jay by rush when  jay sent all gold to tbag(professor). All those Zest/ savoz/BD/Luis/Viper/ Artorius /king lebanon could only make  a game interesting for us, but it was never a real challenge :D
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/2vs20218.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/ltudf2v2civoenigma.jpg/ haha this is riva making abusive nicks since he was born.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/savozszekis.jpg/ the young waws.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/scr13q.jpg/  interesting who was that illuminati.
also one screenshot for those who see  5trebuchets behing a wall and  cry about  campers:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/scr18u.jpg/ (vs jasiu & ares)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/scr61.jpg/  dingo, its the time  you must say who was this Jage
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/wwbejegiai0201.jpg/  here is me rushing some waw and making savoz  beg for rematch instantly :D

nothing  cooj, just some old  times sss

and also why i talked about lietuvis as one  of the best  3 players then and better than dingo, is because back then i couldn't really beat zest/lider/ares/ tbag/ viper in  1x1( vs viper i have my worst lose ever, i wasnt good player, but still, getting 3 kills is lol)  so lietuvis  had to  compensate my weakness with his strenght( in most of games i used to  come  out   from castle much later) .

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
ashame you never got to play 2v2 against me and my partners  :)

UnFramed wrote
so lietuvis  had to  compensate my weakness with his strenght( in most of games i used to  come  out   from castle much later) .
you and I would never get along as partners lol
i always was picky about my partners, and wanted them to be extremely fast, so there were always few choices for me for 2v2 partners  D:  only a few people in shc history were my "partners" for some time -- Satdive, Bartholo, Arma, Peabody, Masosz, Blacky, all greatest lol ( i didnt notice until now ).   think you and lietuvis could have beaten any of us?  ;P
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

-Rivaz-
Hahahaha what a funny person I used to be back then making abusive nicks in game and talking trash all the time. And I remember that game after I saw your ss it was lol I think civo/tbag played bad in that one. Cuz you can see I was 3rd lol. Even I was a beginner at that time but things have changed. I've changed, I'm no longer that shit talker and mocker of the game instead  I enjoy playing this game now. And I really hope we could do some 2v2s and 1v1's which I'll be interested to do so.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Szeky
 I learned basics from a romanian player and later dingo trained me  .

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

Szeky
Me and Savo owned you and lietuvis twice in a 2v2 or was it once xd ?

12345