The SHC History that I experienced

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

MAX POWER
Its just not neccessary to carry about  SO many things here like you care.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
It's not just me.Think in this way:A lot players give theirs time to develope they as players and important part of shc history.A lot of them didnt sing college because shc,were tottaly addicted,a lot didnt menage to success in life as they imagined,a lot didnt done a lot of things they wanted...why?Because they were addicted to shc.So they give a good % of their time and life to this game,and a few years later just some guy make them in wrong view.I cant accept it,if you can then you must be crazy.Think in that way about you.
You are known now,but try imagine when you go inactive for 2,3 years and when you come back you see your name,as cheater,aka or in other bad view.So now tell me would you accept that?I doubt.Would you try prove you were a good guy and great player?Possible yes.
When you expiriance that you will understand me and other old guys that already saw and expirianced that.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

MAX POWER
by this what you say, i decided that HL and Fena are the worst people of shc of recent times. because one is famous from before, and other one is known for his top lists. some say that they dont care about being among best, but they do. all games where you increase rank are addictive :D like some ppl play  L2 or WoW ( i never  even tried any of these). So that why many people spend their  time -  they wanna be best :D so no lists = no problems :D

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
There will be always list's we cant change it even if we wanna.But we can choose if we shall believe in fake one or lead onest and objective one's.
I dont have anything against them,just wanna add and fix smt,like why holland isnt accepted as one of best team in feanors list and players were meelman,7winner7,mr.rockstar,scorpion darkwing7 etc....just things like that they deserved it to be in that site,but nwm i dont wanna get into detalis.
I dont wanna judge anyone by this way,i just wanna people believe in truth,i defend truth and i will be always in the side of truth,no mater if someone criticize me.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Ninya
honestly you seem to care way too much about this, its a freaking game and meant to be fun
also, which inactive player is called "cheater,aka" or whatever
to be honest, they wouldnt give a fuck even if they were called that
lastly, i dont even fucking know what youre argueing about LOL

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

NDR-DRGN_MastaPlayboy
erec was trained by tbag and dingo riht?
! Brotherhood !

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Do you randomly check these forums once a year? lol
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~Dingo
lol WW...

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

STaR
If kort  star was lance ill be happy  to know i have once killed him. and also it will mean i have never played 1x1  vs him  as lancelot,  three times , all on akas.

postimage.org/image/6me60q1xd

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

MAX POWER
Akas are funny. They dont like to say who they really are, but they always want people to know them anyway so need to show their existance.
http://postimage.org/image/fznsxz65b/ I lost no fs(quite badly), you lost no f.  No f >>>> No fs
-> Don't brag about this shit.
  Im proud people  keep screenshots vs me from  times like 2010-02, it means a lot to me. Oh, actually it does not :/

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

STaR
sry but my name was ...:::*'''StaR'''*:::... - not ...:::<*StaR*>:::...

:D

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

MAX POWER
And my nick was MAX POWER, not some   ose ma     MAX POWER....

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Lutel
Hello!
I've just found this topic by checking this forum (love to remind old good times :D). Not sure if anybody still logs in here, but I just wanted to say few things.
Holy, not sure what exactly the names you've put in this timeline show, but I supposed it's when they started playing and who have been their first teacher.
If I am right, then you got it a bit wrong (the part of the SHC history I know :)). Of course you don't have to believe me, but I got good memory ;).

So... I've started playing SHC on GameSpy at the end of 2004 (October-November) and my first friends (who became good players) were KohlzACK and Shazz. It means they were also playing at the end of 2004. In early 2005 Kohlz have told me about Hampton and his clan (K@W), that's how I met Hamp and became a member of K@W. In september 2005 me and Hamp have joined DHK and were trained by you (not sure why your pic shows I was trained by Dracula - that's how I understand this lines connecting players). So.. my first teacher was Kohlz (but as we all know he played in different way than others :p, of course it doesn't mean he was bad, cause he rocks! :)). And my first "professional" teacher was Hamp (but as we know he was still learning) and it means you were my "real" teacher I think.

Hellsing, MatiKing and WW couldn't have been trained by Dracula (if we have to consider him as real player :)) either! As I remember he became famous when me and Hellsing were already in KOD.
MatiKing was trained by Rave and Strong, not sure about WW, but he is "older" than Dracula.

Another thing, I don't see KingKyuss and $pecialOp$ there. They were also good players.

Sorry for messing up your perfect history :p. That's what I am good at - messing up :(.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
It's alright Lutel, you actually didn't mess up anything - most of what you said is correct.  My image is unclear in some parts - the line was actually meant to go through Dracula (it also goes through Killa - and Killa didn't train Dracula of course); I didn't have space for all the players I trained; so it doesn't mean that Dracula trained you or WW   :p

The reason that many players appear on the image much later than their start date is because I added them at the point at which they started to become recognized amongst the experts, not the point at which they entered SHC.   So I didn't mean that Hellsing, Matiking, and WW were trained by Dracula (they are all older than Dracula, as you said), but the line from me goes through Dracula (I wish I had more space for it  xD )

Only one thing you said which I can disagree with is that "Matiking was trained by Rave and Strong".  I trained Matiking much more than he was trained by Rave or Strong  :p

Also this history is entirely subjective and based on how I personally experienced it as I went through the years myself.  So many things are written only how I understood or viewed them at the time; such as the over-exaggeration of the greatness of the 4 Godfathers (deez, duss, fd, wrath - when I was a newer expert, these guys were the gods of crusader to me, just like i am to the players after 2004)

I miss you btw
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

MAX GALINGUMAS
lol Nazir you were right that hl will delete this =D

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

Satdive
How you guys even remember this stuff. 9...10 years ago. I think  how we all remember is different in each of our own opinions. Nice topic though HL. Hope all is well.

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

Moonwalker
If Lutel was a princess HL would marry it , but no he is just Prince Charming :D

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

{{DHK}}HolyLord
im sure you remember alot of it as well man, how could you forget? lol, hope all is good with you too
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
12345