The SHC History that I experienced

Re: My StoryLine of 2011

[>D-F<]~Dingo
you're such a joke lol. such a scrawny little adorable paki kid who looks like he only gets to eat once a month. Last time I checked you work at mcdonalds? Yeah, you must be really proud of yourself for having such an awesome job as that. Your taste in music is garbage, and you're shitty at SHC lol. All you ever were was blind rushing, don't give yourself so much credit and pretend like you were highly versatile or anything remotely close to that. And you learned a ton of tricks from me, not only what that 1 thing you said.

Fun fact, I beat you way more times than you beat me. Fun fact, 95% of the times we played you weren't able to beat me without monks. Probably 95% is even a bit lower than the truth.

It's funny how you just constantly felt the need to suck up to somebody. First you sucked up to me and tbag, but then after we kicked you out of D-F you went off to suck up to Blacky. I guess you just constantly need to be sucking someone's dick, pretty funny. I also thought it was funny how you begged me to play on your account for you vs. Blacky to beat him in a tournament, and then not too much later you went off and joined his retarded little club. Then you denied it so much lol, even though I had your your log in information to prove that you gave me your info.

After you gave me your password, you changed your password not too long later. Then after a few months you changed it back to what it was (Bombman). Remember when I got back on your acc and you freaked out and changed it again? You were an idiot for changing it back, haha. But hey Erec, change it back, maybe if you let me play on your account some more I can play vs some experts for you, then you can pretend like you can actually win vs good players lmao.

Just change it back to Bombman or Shagul, I still have your info from both occasions that you asked me to play for you in tournaments, so no worries :)

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

† -.::LR::.- †
{{DHK}}WarLord wrote
cant remember when i started to play but i think in late 2010  , trained by  goc no.9 in 2010 and in 2011 by holylord ,i trained lord reagal

Warlord,since you are my friend and all,I will nicely correct you in what you said.
You have never trained me...i do NOT remember EVER asking you to teach me ANYTHING...EVER.
But I do remember asking Anka,Tw1n,Dreamcatcher,Legacy,ShadowRaider,and some others for some tips.I also asked HL for complete training but he never got the chance,so I then asked
>>Dingo<< for complete training.....never you.

Don't take it offensively but I had to correct you.

And also for the record,Dingo is still training me.So i'm not claiming to be a top expert or anything for you crazy,fanatical,I-Can-Annihilate-You-And-Your-Mom,people.
† -.::LR::.- †

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}Arm@
Unframed, X-CON weren't always haters. I remember when they were cool guys to play and talk. (still I'm glad I was watcher in games strong~no fear vs meelman, vs scorpion king, tha king, special ops..)
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
ah yes i remember when my bro strong owned meelman

i didnt get to watch that game, but i remember strong told me he didnt even care to make walls lol...  was it a fun game?

yeah man, x-con used to be cool, i dont know what happened  :\
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}Arm@
Yes, strong didn't make wall. Meelman rushed him, but didn't know strong has so much skills. Soon strong showed him where his place is. More fun game was vs scorpion. Scorpion choosed map, pt, gold, rules (no fire only). I didn't see many games strong playing no fire only. Anyway scorpion didn't have any chance, even he lost with monks lol. But, to be fair, only few players could beat strong.
After that, I played vs scorpion 1v1 05 event map and I won.
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{X2X}DarkKnight
Not sure if you forgot me or excluded me on purpose.
X2X ~ The Best Since '02 ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
akas not alowed in list.So in purpose i guess...

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Scorpion sucks, beating him isn't really an accomplishment, and if you consider nofear one of the greatest because he was able to beat noobs like him then that really diminishes it from being true.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Fireboy
Dingo - strong was far way better in his top form than you are now lol. Btw I don't remember strong was "your bro" hl. lollllz
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Pffff, all he ever played was no fs only lol

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
i didnt say anything about scorpion...

and fireboy,

strong and i were good friends for many years
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

~Vika~
Strong was not a good friend of you HL, what you say. I can call him here but i doubt he will post anything.
He liked chat in gsa and stopped playing when gsa closed chat, like many others, but your good friend... no :D

Dingo, strong used to play extreme maps, trippy ancient gardens was his favorite map (1 farm with few trees on farm, 1 stone, 3 irons, small battlefield). X-con played mostly 2k and nffs only, strong was top in nffs, in eco and tactic.

No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
yeah its pretty funny lol  i cant have friends now  xD
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Fireboy
I LOVEZ YA! lol
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

Vendetta
One more Holylords` lie and GILMANS` truth...Nice!!!Keep going ,detective!
xD In my option you bacame worse spammer than Fahad .Obviously u hate this guy and try to deny every his sentence. In most topics just write about lies and yours truths.Ok u said once ,twice ..it`s enough man ,we heard that.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

oneOfMany
yeh, wat u said is true, Veny.  gilman is annoying spammer
he need big time shut up
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

|•Nàruto•|
Started in 2009 november,
Started in GoC , trained by zeus and magnitude . basics and economy..,
made my own clan AOC in 2011 november

Left As Chief warlord from GoC.

Re: The SHC History that I experienced

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
I will "spam" until all of you "less smart"people conclude some things,if dont wanna accept it's,ok.
12345