How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[ X•€G¥ ] B@R@K@  [ F/L ]
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Szeky
Thanks. You have no idea how much it means to me.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[ X•€G¥ ] B@R@K@  [ F/L ]
you're Welcome Homie !!

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[ X•€G¥ ] B@R@K@  [ F/L ]

lol don't take it seriously
i don't care about it :)

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[ X•€G¥ ] B@R@K@  [ F/L ]
You wanna make fun of me???   Or you think you're funny ??

Man if you don't care about the post ..... then don't let us see your BullShit .

Anyway i deleted it .... so be happy

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
Damn u szeky, now i didnt see how to find out his akas :@

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
Oh Come On Dude.Whenever Some Conversation is about to end,u come to start it with ur shitty words.Dont u have anything better to do except to talk like gossipy girl on forums and on gr. Go find a life
P.s Good time for me to tell u that i didnt viewed that stupid topic of yours after i posted,i got 8replies
Get Schwifty.

Suck dick pak shit.
Nothing is abuot you, you're just lucky to be a perfect example of terribly dumb person we discussed abuot.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
everyone can simply see how much angry i just made you.This is a perfect example of how i destroy a stupid nolifer who has nothing better to do except to visit forums and gr 24/7.Were your hands shaking when u wrote that reply?.
you can suck my dick because this paki is from a country who defeated 100times more taliban than the so called super power america.
we are the most patriotic nation in the world & all of u homos on gr can make love to each other .
so long suka.
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
suck dick,pak sucks and ppl emigrate to uk.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Szeky
lol

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

-Rivaz-
Consumer Prices in Lithuania are 85.28% higher than in Pakistan
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Lithuania are 95.95% higher than in Pakistan
Rent Prices in Lithuania are 160.14% higher than in Pakistan
Restaurant Prices in Lithuania are 62.48% higher than in Pakistan
Groceries Prices in Lithuania are 68.55% higher than in Pakistan
Local Purchasing Power in Lithuania is 45.64% higher than in Pakistan

AND PAK SUCKS?

Go ahead make a long post, but you would be wasting your time because I wouldn't even bother to read the shit your write. I have plenty of important things to do except visiting a forum of a dying online game
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
hey max go visit your mommy room & see what is going on her bed.
FYI u should kill urself u stupid ugly son of a whore.
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
I have my special persona when talking to pak fuck fahad but you feel hurt too, im sorry for that ;((
I enjoy when people find some statistics, youre like erec just he used to find more statistics. But its good', learn more about europe and not only statistics, looks for some cities pictures, some are nice too. on the other hand i can talk shit to fahad all the time and his only comeback is that anger with loths of swearing- that's funny xD

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
My post to all visitors of this forum : do you people think you're so important and your opinions  are so important that you must mention in every post that you don't care that you won't read that you have  many other stuff to do while others only nolife?  that's childish

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
suck dick u motherfuckin gay nolifer
u r so ugly and gay that u r pus** to show ur face
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
 i won't post my picture in purpose you wouldn't fall in love haha

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
ya, trying to argue something and then saying "well i'm not even going to read your response" is gay, gay like everybody from pakistan!

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Moonwalker
You seem to be adults.When you talk about which country is better thats like children talking about what car is better,there is no better country as there is no better car.Who can guarantee that Mercedez or Ferrari is the best? Each country has its own strengths and weaknesses.Smart man knows that.Country is product of humans.Country exist only because human exist. If human did not exist country would not exist.Country has its own territory and limits. If there are no limits in the world then everything would be only one country,actually that is true because there is only one Earth.There is no mine and your Earth but our Earth.No one except SHC told you it was good to argue about which country is better xD.Your childish minds need elevation because they are empty like a shell , eraser to erase hell that's written deep in your minds and write heaven :D
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'
1234