How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
You must be really stupid if you can't tell the difference between a piece of shit obsolete car that barely works and a brand new car that performs 100x better.

And Fahad, we've talked about this already, I'm physically superior to you in everyway. I'm not fat at all, I go to the gym all the time, I have abs, maybe I look fat to you because you're used to seeing people who are starving to death and struggling to survive. Stop being so upset, we'll stop laughing at you for being a virgin, just hope that your father quickly buys you your new wife.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Moonwalker
You better know the ledge of your stupidity because that is where your steps are going and where it fall into a new stupidity over and over blaming your cancerous mind for walk.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
moonwalker remind us how hardcore you are not to lose vs bartholo

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
explosm instant<br /><a target='_blank'

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
idk how to feel about that pic

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
you should feel sad there were no hot chicks only gays

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
okay just making sure that i was being insulted also

why so serious its just like  5 seconds period : you ran away from them you were just unlucky for a while dont expect life will be nice to you all the time.
like i was unlucky today when i squated down in supermarket and i tore my pants with 15 cm crack which was really awkward.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
other jar the same day
lol

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
hahaha

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
jlo,i just came from a trip,what a beautiful trip and i must say that threesome with ur sisters was awesome.
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
You dont have money to go to trips poor pak fag

people dont need money to be rich but anyway you cant sell so much crap on this forum as much as I have money , you are so primitive and I feel that beautiful.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
youre both not rich in any way . + moonwalker is noob at shc + quitter

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
When people see a beggar on the street they walk away. When these fools  get abused a little by someone they dont' know they must come prove they're better than him.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Ninja

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Nazir
Fahad went for a rare beautiful trip to his bathroom whilst momentarily catching a glimpse of sunlight which partially blinded him so he scuttled back to his cave; hence why he posted.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
poor guy, i respect his effort, he just needs to remember that he just needs to take small steps to work his way up to being able to go outside

nazir keep telling people u have a life. go masturbate urself to death
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
hows being desperate and not being able to get a girl going for u?
Get Schwifty.
1234