How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
thanks for coming and acting like  a fully filled shell
Of all the prides human can have  nationality pride is one of the strongest ones and i use this fact to reach my goals. also i dont know why you have to respond to my post - nowhere did i claim that my country is the best but i can easily claim "Xxx country is better than Yyy country". Some people can't but i can because world is boring with people  who answer to " who do you think will be best at this competition?" with:
- all competitors are very strong and all have chances :))))
 and other stupid  answers  like:
- all countries have their bad people :))))
it's a matter of choices :|

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Moonwalker
I put shell on my ear to hear how your irrational speak is.
I say every country is bad and good in the same time because everything that exists is good and bad in the same time except for God which is described by world as perfect living thing eternally.If that is boring for you I am sorry but that's so real.You usually talk here how bad Poland and Pakistan are and the main reason you do it is that you want to provocate Pakis and Poles (You don't like their SHC lol).If something is boring for you then you are the best reason for it,not someone else,you are the one that makes your world bored.My world in my mind is much more interesting than you can imagine.And If you can claim which country is better and which one is worse I can put some pictures that will easily prove that next countries are better than yours:

Politics against science and art is like pawn against Queen in chess.
I did stupid thing by posting these pictures but I'm only trying to be you because you are the one who wants to tell us which country is good and which is bad  :)
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
i think it's very rational, mathematicians live that everything must be rational and all choices must be optimal choices.
Ofc you can claim that lol how you didn't understand it before. your  weak English skills make you  misunderstand  half of what i write. I think you better do a pause and read english then come again because it's like talking  between people  on Babel tower
in the very depths science is about superior and inferior limits so i claim politics can be a King.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Moonwalker
Your politics can be king but there is checkmate and king disappears but equation stays eternal.
Politican in theory is only analyst and in practice only pantomimist , uses rhetorical figures,decieves people,people vote for him,politican has power of language so he easily manipulate people who can't articulate their language,he translates the thirsty sheep across the water and that sheep is you cuz politics is your leader,sheeps in the column so let me teach you,you can claim politics is your king and you can like it but politics is nothing compared to scientist and artist,no way,gifts to these people up, they were nothing then mathematicans of their own reality and life
my english is gifted, better and more universal than yours, your sentence structure is so simple, try to work on combining words . . . even If my english is worse than yours still it would be better than yours,its apsurd you.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
" If my english is worse than yours still it would be better than yours,its apsurd you."

Seems two people on Babel tower have to separate cause one is talking in unknown language and unseen logic.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
hey max,go fill a cup with water and stick ur nose in it until u drown
go do it u madafaka sucker.
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Muri3ta
Tesla FTW!!!

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
yea be proud tbag hes from ur country

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

-Rivaz-
So this is what you do? When you start loosing a conversation to someone you start mocking their communication skills? It just shows how pathetic of a person you really are and your english isnt perfect as well yet you still try your best to show your superiority to people over the internet through a completely useless and dead forum's of a game released decades ago. Please DIE!
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
one more fahad fan, talking about conversation winners and losers, it's all what matters for you to end conversation with a head lifted up.

Come here all together, feel power together. i was mocking his English from long time ago already and i continue it with success as much as criticizing his self thought facts which make you people think "wooow  that sounds smart".

you think im pathetic? much more pathetic is  to act  "for fun" shc player , coming to play vs me  with aka,  writing in game "now youre desperate" and losing like a dog and asking for rm  10+ times. ho home nerd piece of loser. go care about your poor country, economy doesn't  rise without culture and that means your country definately lacks of it .

i have talked with people from pakistan who admit and discuss about their  actual problems and posible solutions to these probolems. but here you shits bring up facts about prices which give totally no information about life quality. politicians  show you stupid  television shows where  you see how much of a powerful country you are. then you stay without  electricity all day long and hate yankees because people  there are so  great and so much better than most of the people in the world, except scandinavians and some others.

i no longer answer to your stupid posts. some stupid gay shc loser comes up trying to act busy lifer all the time but finds time to read all posts of which 95% were not meant to him. wtf leave these forums of a shit game, they are useless for you, dont waste your time  reading posts of people who want to hurt you weak noob!

People have been separated long time ago.They don't need to separate now only because you speak,shit and breathe. That is unseen logic only for you so keep third eye shining bro trying to be Cyclop because otherwise you are just UnFramed.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
hey unframed ,guess how many times i have banged ur mom last night?
die with shame ya sucker from a motherfucker
Get Schwifty.

unframed u r so pathetic that u spend ur all day just to make up some shit point and then post stupid messages on that topic. y u no learn that u been fucked
Get Schwifty.

le wild idea  came up and i think i finally know who is moonwalker xD and if im wrong then ill have completely no more ideas

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
go make gay love to unframed ya son of a whore
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
moonwalker, when you were trying to sound clever and profound you said "you can't argue that one car is better than another, you can't argue if a ferrari is better than (i think you said a mercedes?)", but that's the stupidest thing I ever heard, of course you can argue that one car is better than another. Try to argue with me that a 1993 camry is just as good as a 2013 camry. I try not to read everything that you say because it's all so stupid, but from what I do read, I am happy to point out retarded statements like this :D

And fahad, we already know that you're 13, you don't need to remind us all the time by the way that you decide to talk shit. Of course every 13 yr old says "HAHA I BANGED YOUR MOM!" but we all know that you're a virgin with no hope of sex, and you are going to stay a virgin for at least 15 more years, when your family finally gathers enough money to buy you a future wife.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
dingo i know that u r a fat dumb idiot who has no one special in real life,u r 22years old and u got dumped by every girl in a relationship. we know u r a chubby son of a bitch who masturbates himself to sleep every night cuz of all the depression u got.
my advice to u is to become a faggot and go make sweet love to unframed.
Get Schwifty.

I have made comparasion only. Ofc that you can argue which car is better as you can argue which country is better but why would I do that? I'm not auto mechanic but mechanic of my own mind that has breaks.If it didn't have STOP I would prove you are an immature bourgeon in adolescence.

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
sooo, moonwalker, why dont you talk with your age people?

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
sooo moonwalker how is it going to play two shc rules and act hardcore skiller ?
1234