How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
i just wonder why pak ppl are so dumb and why they never had any expert in shc.
you dont have money to go even outside your town but nice try :)

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Fahad wrote
hows being desperate and not being able to get a girl going for u?

quit mistaking me for you. I have been getting lots of girls lately, but how about you describe to me how desperate you are to lose your virginity? and also you never beat me. you're shit

The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
Just imagine yourself talking about girls to someone who is  5-7 years younger and has no idea how to communicate with other sex. completely shameful :|
This poor fahad makes me lose last hope in Pakistan.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Szeky
loooooooooooooooooooool

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well fortunately for him he doesn't need to know anything about girls, his father is going to buy him a wife when he is old enough, but right now he is still only a boy, he must wait until he becomes a man which will be in 30 years or so

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Ferocious07
Oh God. So much win.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Ferocious07
"Local Purchasing Power in Lithuania is 45.64% higher than in Pakistan."
Do you even know what you just said? That goes against you, and it goes against you by a mile. Look, try to understand.

If the purchasing power of a country if higher than the other, the country of the higher purchasing power is definitely ahead, regardless of how much inflation persists. At the end of the day, you need enough money to buy the required products and other articles. If a local of a country has that required amount, meaning he has the purchasing power, the prices of things do not matter.

It's like you lost your five points by the last point alone. Hah.

Call me a traitor, but that's how it actually is.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
Ahoy, that is one of those people who restore faith in Pakistan.

Yes it's pretty lol how one last argument makes all previous arguments almost useless. Well, not useless in one case - if a lithuanian comes to Pakistan for a trip he will be happy to be able to buy more with the same amount of money because everything is cheaper.

Anyway, I wonder if I made Farhan any angry for all those offensive posts. And also I thought, if angry people get angry about such things instead of considering for the solutions, they deserve it. Nationality pride is something that can unite many different people with different aims and make it strong power. But as a true liberal I rather support one person's individuality :| Of course, person must love his country but that love must come with eagerness to do something  better, to learn something so in future you can use your knowledge to help your country prosper.

Re: How to find out Ricardo Kaka's akas???

Ferocious07
But then there are some who talk about how they dicked someone's mum last night when the matter of the fact is that they haven't felt sunlight on their scrawny skin since quite some time.

As far as my country is concerned, the populace's opinion is more or less this, "I love the country I live in, but I hate the people in charge". Pretty much sums up the situation of Pakistan.
1234