Best of all times

Re: Best of all times

Fahad
hahahaha, come on man! u gotta give me a heads up if u r bringing up a topic like that again  Damn i used to talk out of my ass back then. That kid needed some real life socializing   I became too obsessed with winning back and paranoid abt someone having a ss of me that i totally left no f and just stuck with no ffs. No ffs is more of a slug fest than a strategic fight.
Had so much free time back then and I spent it spamming here
Apok@lips was also one of the first experts I encountered in a 2v2.
The list and the stories are too long to share. It is just we don't have the time.

I would like to get one thing straight. Some people here r arguing about how new experts can be too much too handle for us and I will say this again, the gameplay has become too streamlined. Players r just copying each other and the best copy gets to win. They just lack the basic ingenuity to think outside the box and a lot of that has to do with players imitating the army strategies of others which is something we didn't have the luxury to do. We were our own strategist and employed our own designs.
Now I believe that players r winning on how they pace themselves rather than the originality. This is what u get when u put like a 1000 limiters on a limited no. of army combinations
Get Schwifty.

Re: Best of all times

MAX GALINGUMAS
I agree with you to an extent. Often in life we see something as the normal or the right way to do things. And compared to how it is now, we maybe think that gameplay back in 2011-2013 had a bunch of variety, we thought that we play some original rules at times.

Whereas actually even back then the rules were already messed up. As I have learned shc from Lietuvis, to my understanding the majority of variety in GR times was already lost,.

Re: Best of all times

Fahad
yes that is exactly what i wanted to put into words, as time progressed, new players came and they just copied from the youtube channels. The players from 2011-2013 were also second rate copies of older players.
Fact is that just like I became good when all relevant players left, so did some of the other players(2013-2020) when most of us gave up on our obsession to win or play and those people still can't give an objective summary on the topic "best of all time" because their proteges r rallying behind them still.
Other than that, I believe most of us have matured to the point that we can't get riled up like as easily as we used to

Get Schwifty.

Re: Best of all times

Dr.Peabody
Administrator
Who is Greater?

The master who invented the watch?

Or the apprentice who later made a better watch, with training and better tools available?
==========

The young should surpass the old--that is the point of progress.  But the young should be humble when they stand on the backs of giants.

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
Actions speak louder than words!
..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: Best of all times

{{DHK}}HolyLord
[X-CON]~Lord Burek~ wrote
-Sixth, PeaBody? Never heard of you, never saw you, nor anyone ever mentioned you. Maybe you are/were playing under aka in my time, who knows... Due to all respect, I have one question towards you, which is: aren't you a bit ashamed telling Mystical that his opinion matters the least in this topic? He's one of the best players nowdays, ofcourse his opinion matters here aswell, what the hell are you talking about?
He has the right to say whatever he likes, whether you like it, or not. As I talked with some of the members in SHC community, they/we noticed that you are nothing but a puppet of HolyLord, which is OK since he is the GOD of SHC ^^.  I have nothing to say about you anymore. Period.

How ironic, some guy named BuRek which nobody ever heard of saying to the legendary Dr. Peabody himself "Never heard of you." LOL.

Your comments are not only rude, but unnecessary. Nobody cares who you ever heard of dude, and Peabody is correct that Mystical's opinion doesn't matter much in this topic, which is why I ignored mystical's post.  Being a "good player nowadays" doesn't have anything to do with this topic, which is about the past 20 years, not the past 2 years.  Learn some respect buddy. When you're talking to Peabody, you're talking to the guy who made the game the way you play it.  He's the watchmaker, you're just an assembly line guy.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Best of all times

The Notorious One
HolyLord-relax man,nobody disrespect your buddy.

Lord Burek is well respected player since 2011 and i think he have right to make any post here like all other users.

Re: Best of all times

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Sure anyone can say anything they want, but you don't need to hide the truth - if you're talking shit, just admit that you're talking shit.

[X-CON]~Lord Burek~Reply wrote
As I talked with some of the members in SHC community, they/we noticed that you (Peabody) are nothing but a puppet of HolyLord, which is OK since he is the GOD of SHC ^^.  I have nothing to say about you anymore. Period.
[X-CON]~Lord Burek~Reply wrote
Everyone knows me as a friendly and honest guy (I hope). And i respect everyones opinion.

If you're going to say some crazy/rude shit, don't try to hide behind your 'nice' title.  Be honest about yourself as a shit talker.  I ignored this guys prior posts because they contribute nothing to the conversation except some false rumours, and I don't even know who he is (must have been new in 2011 because I never heard of his name) but I won't ignore this very obnoxious attitude towards a great guy like Peabody who is actually contributing to the conversation with real facts.  It seems 2011 players are particularly bad at this idea of good discussion & healthy conversation, as you may see if you look at the forum history from 2011...
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Best of all times

MAX GALINGUMAS
Are you friends maybe? Burek was a trash talker for the most of his career and even now he brings some insulting behaviour.
And 2011? Come on, if a person intstalled shc for the first time it doesn’t mean much

Maybe he is good now and for the last few years, so let's count that.

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
Exactly! such a douche.bag, isn't he? but someone said he was very ''CIVIL'' with his reply. LOL! Moreover, someone is trying to calm You(HL) down by mentioning that he has right to his opinion.

..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
common sense is not very common!
..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: Best of all times

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
I don’t need your approval! And the only person who should feel bad is You for being so obnoxious.
..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: Best of all times

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
You have just proved my point. Thank you!
..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: Best of all times

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
Let the dogs bark!
..:::L.K.V:::..

Re: Best of all times

shork
Guys guys stop talk go 1 v 1 No fire u are both inactivr would be nice game

Re: Best of all times

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
No we just want to talk shit.  I would win though.

Re: Best of all times

{>FuRY<} Viktor
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED