lmao?

Erec
new experts > old experts

To hl:
 And no dude
you were never the best in shc or in sh1,
i know plenty of players that could whoop your ass including myself. You cant even beat razor in sh1, let alone tw1n or blacky.
Shc has evolved too and i reckon you could handle these new rules. High resource is much easier compared to low.
peace out nigga

#realitytalking

Re: lmao?

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
When you say you can whoop his ass,do you mean at his best level (which was on GSA) or now a days where he's not at his best nor he wants to be at his best?
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: lmao?

{{DHK}}WarLord
I thought hl trained blacky ,how could he beat him ?

Re: lmao?

MAX POWER
I am more  new generation player which has knowledge about the past, but i deny what you say. You are wrong, you know shit about this game.

Re: lmao?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i wouldn't even disagree with some of the things you're saying, except you're stupid to say that low res is much easier than high res. Explain to me why if you and I 1v1 in high res high pt, you have virtually no chance vs me, but then suddenly you put up a better fight when all we have is 2-3k to fight eachother with? the more resources and gold you have at your disposal, the more opportunity superior skill has to excel.

Re: lmao?

Moonwalker
Nicolo , you say low res is harder to play than high res , that's one the most stupid things I ever heard,high res is harder because of quantity and complex army movements.

HL is top #1 or #2 in SHC.The only one who can compare him is Bartholo.Show respect to old school which raised you.If old school didnt exist you wouldnt exist too,that's so classic.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: lmao?

Erec
Ignored wrote
When you say you can whoop his ass,do you mean at his best level (which was
on GSA) or now a days where he's not at his best nor he wants to be at his
best?, Did i mention i work as a legal prostitute in Benghazi?
'Jessica Alba wrote
I am more  new generation player which has knowledge about the past, but i
deny what you say. You are wrong, you know shit about this game. I don't care about this game but i come on here everyday pretending like i matter, where as most real players have no clue who im
whore of babylon wrote
i wouldn't even disagree with some of the things you're saying, except
you're stupid to say that low res is much easier than high res. Explain to
me why if you and I 1v1 in high res high pt, you have virtually no chance vs
me, but then suddenly you put up a better fight when all we have is 2-3k to
fight eachother with? the more resources and gold you have at your disposal,
the more opportunity superior skill has to excel. I found out recently that its ok to like men.
baby who whines wrote
Nicolo , you say low res is harder to play than high res , that's one the most stupid things I ever heard,high res is harder because of quantity and complex army movements. Yes i have been sodomized recurrently in the past two years of my life.

HL is top #1 or #2 in SHC.The only one who can compare him is Bartholo.Show respect to old school which raised you.If old school didnt exist you wouldnt exist too,that's so classic. Time line of my life
1999 - Birth into a heterosexual family, upon birth diagnosed with hepatitis c and aids
2011 - First blow job from a man
2012 - I think i know how to play shc and talk to players who are can truely outclass, outsmart and annihilate me in ways unimaginable and to the highest degree i was factually wrong and do not know whatsoever about this game and live with the lie and call my self an expert where as i have no absolute existence and my beliefs on life are abstract based on no scientifical or theoretical truth because im a nihilist and i like to give head to all black men over the age of 36 but betwene 72..
sorry, speak when spoken to or feel the wrath of my backhand. Look at all these newbies posting on my thread ahahahah jesus STOP MAKING ME LAUGH. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STUCK MY PENIS UP YOUR EACH ONE OF YOUR ANALS PERIODICALLY WHILE LISTENING TO EXOTIC SYMPHONIES OF THE MANCHURIAN DYNASTY TO JUSTIFY MY SUPREME AUTHORITY OVER YOU - WHICH WAS ALREADY PRE-EVIDENT

Re: lmao?

Fireboy
Lol to who ever is behind nickname "NDR_DRGN_Nass" - himself would never say such a thing, not because he knows or care about it, it's because nass would NEVER EVER interfere about, let's say, SHC stuff. lol
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/
FU

Re: lmao?

FU
are you stupid Nicolo?  i think so...   even for people who hate HL and say him liar, we know AT LEAST he was best ever SHC. u stupid .   also saying u  "low resource easier play than high resource"   but this stupid too U IDIOT U NOT KNOW WHAT U TALK LOLL  top experts and old players know high resource MORE EXPERT more difficulty
FU

Re: lmao?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
I have a question for all the people who say that holylord was the best ever. If it was true that holylord really was the best ever, then how can a newer player take that title from him? If he isn't actively playing, then if some amazing player emerged, how could he ever be better than him? The answer is: there really isn't any way. Even if Holylord came back and played him a few times, if he lost, he would say "well I was at my best in 2005 and I would've beaten you without even trying back then". My point is that it isn't fair to say that he was the best "ever".

Granted, maybe he would argue that he deserves the title not because of his skill being above everybody else, but because (this is something he would say, whether it's true or not) of how he brought about new strategies and tactics, and influenced the future of expert gameplay. If that is in fact true, then I'd say yes, that's worthy of consideration.

However, I'd say that top players from each generation had a different kind of struggle. Back in 2005 or before, it may have been more of a "knowledge of the game and its secrets" kind of struggle. Meaning, that it wasn't always quite as much about pure skill, as it was knowing some secret about the game that your opponent may not have known about.

But the GR generation has a different difficulty, and that is that basically the best tactics and best economies are pretty much common knowledge to everybody, so knowing a particular tactic doesn't exactly give you an advantage. You can try to come up with new tactics all you want, but in the end the best all around economy is still just the basic -- raise population, build as many workshops as you can, and then -24 to get as much gold at the end of pt -- that everybody already knows.

So players today have to deal with a community where all of the best tricks and tactics are basically common knowledge to everybody, whereas in 2005 that wasn't exactly the case, because only the top players knew all of the best tricks and secrets. If you brought some of the top players from the past and made them try to rise to the top in the community today (well I'm not sure about right now, but definitely in 2011) they would struggle because in the past they relied on having better tactics than everybody else, whereas today the struggle leans more towards applying superior/perfect game-play to a game that's limits have already been reached.

The point being, that the approach to become the best in 2012 isn't the same as it was in 2005, and some top players of today wouldn't have been able to be top players in 2005 (or 04,03,02...) and some top players from that time wouldn't have been able to be top experts today. So maybe Holylord is an exception, or maybe he was just lucky to play at the time that he did, at a time where his strengths allowed him to be on top. (...if he was)

Re: lmao?

NDR-DRGN_MastaPlayboy
Well the point is not that HolyLord is the best player right now, its that he is recognized as the best player ever until he left ~ 2011.   Also He was not best in 2005... but maybe from 2006-2011  and this is a period in which tactics and economics were already discovered.   Just like today, it was a time when skill was more important than knowledge.   I think HL proved Himself to be the best player that ever was, since He dominated every top expert in every time period which He was active, and until someone else can accomplish this, I think it is fair to call Him the Greatest.
! Brotherhood !

Re: lmao?

Fahad
Hi Erec,So Whats going on?
Get Schwifty.

Re: lmao?

Dr.Peabody
In your reckless haughtiness you may say, "I know all there is, I know the secrets of Stronghold," and you would be gravely mistaken.  Silence, vermin, before you destroy yourselves.  Foolish mortals.  I existed for eons before you were mere specks of dust.  The secrets of Stronghold are among the Sovereigns.  You could never hope to tap into such arcane wisdom.

Re: lmao?

oneOfMany
[>D-F<]~Dingo wrote
 If it was true that holylord really was the best ever, then how can a newer player take that title from him? If he isn't actively playing, then if some amazing player emerged, how could he ever be better than him? The answer is: there really isn't any way.
of course its possible for a player to become the best ever > HL
but its not happen yet.... thats all why HL is best ever.

[>D-F<]~Dingo wrote
Even if Holylord came back and played him a few times, if he lost, he would say "well I was at my best in 2005 and I would've beaten you without even trying back then".

 well truth is he not loss more to any player in his years BUT i think if he loss in future he would acept there is a superior player or he would win this player more after to reprove, as he done many times in years
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~

Re: lmao?

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
I like how peabody got a point everytime he speaks, congrats pea, you explained, even tho they don't understand

Re: lmao?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
yes tactics and everything were already discovered, but I played in 2007 and I definitely don't remember literally everybody making an expert economy, whereas today almost any noob you play will know how to make an expert economy.

Re: lmao?

Dr.Peabody
Administrator
Pray, tell me, can you make an anti-assassin wall without more than one layer of wall, without crenelation, and without a moat?  There are secrets kept, still.

While most players today may "know" the expert tactics and strategies, they do not understand them.  They are like the X2X of olden days--just a bunch of trained noobs.  If you take them out of the meta they "know," how many will still play on an expert level?  How many could play expertly on any map with any rules?  Hell, how many could make more than 100k on 1v1 05 20 pt?

Being a top player means CONSISTENT strength at all maps/rules.

Re: lmao?

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
Exactly, I hate players these days claiming to be a "Top Expert" when they only play 1st test 5/10 pt No F/FS.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: lmao?

{{DHK}}WarLord
So basically title of this topic explain all what erec wrote.

Re: lmao?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Im more a Sh1 player than a ShC player, and really never saw HL playing Sh1. You guys speaks so bullshit. Also, nowadays Razor is not that awesome player that you think. Nowadays, just have few Top Experts in Sh1, likes Tw1n, Assasin and Trisje.

Also, i would love to play 1v1 in Sh1 with the bastart that wrote this silly topic.
1234