STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

BEUU
Hello, did in 2020 is some top list site like year before fena had, hl, jinzo?
Whos is now best in no ffs and no f, let guys talk about it.

 NO MARKET is still alive?

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

The Notorious One
Last list is from 2018 i think,the most fair and ballanced list was made by Jinzo.Maybe someone make new in 2020 but i doubt.

In my opinion best ACTIVE players on gr now are:

*NFFS rules:

Absolutley dominated by Wildlegion clan,they have now best players both rules:
-=W.L=- MysticaL (GR id 5621520) tottaly dominated nffs style,he is aggresive,smart and fast,great sneaker,good eco maker,idk how many game he lost in 2019 but i think it was max 5,he make live stream games in the weekend so you can see him in action.Other very good players:
-=W.L=- Misterio (9979288)
-=W.L=- Tige[R] (2389801)
-[AoW]-Marauder (9667493)
-[AoW]-Insurgent (6666388)
.:CRO:.Marin (5956011) -he play no market rules too
[X-CON]Shork (4048774)
[X-CON]Senor Medamri (1439022)-strong player but play less
[X-CON]Master (6201896)
{{DHK}}MoDri[X] (5877412) idk if HL ever heard about him
{{DHK}}Bright Knight (444360) same as upper player
Apple (8465113)-black character of SHC but play good some rules
~Moldova~Inferno Down (261960)
~Moldova~Smagl (8757440) - he play more 2-2 i think

It is possibily that Marauder and Insurgent = MoDri[X]+Bright Knight but im not sure.

I dont know nothing about Pakistan Iranian or Egyptian nffs players becouse its hard to find good connection.

I can list no f players too if someone is interested.

Cheers!
DH

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

DH
dont know any of them, new names
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

marin
Last SHC official top-list, which included players from no f, no ffs and no market rules, and which we accepted like a fair and real list was from 2017 by MK Wolf. I remember players fight for positions, and we had good games and fun during that.. Year later, Jinzo had a try to make new top-list but this pass without any game, reason i think he went inc or somth. similar..

Last two years top-list dont exist.

croknights.tk

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

SparroW
ME ? ? ? ?

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

SparroW
I'M NOT THAT BAD YOU KNOW

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

~SW~ Maximiliano
Too many players who lag in game. It kills satisfaction.

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

BEUU
Ok, let me know something about no f. Whos now the fastest Players?

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

BEUU
Whos play all rules now. Maybe I Will try to make top list, but we Will ssee

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

Grim_Reaper
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
He's lurking in the shadows. Waiting for his next victim. Hands like ice and eyes like coal. He sits. He waits. His long dark robe drags against the floor, his scythe gleams in the light. Frozen in terror his victims stare. They stare into soulless eyes. Illusion has been hardened by lies and betrayal. The victims are slowly losing their breath. One manages to speak his last words: "Who are you?" The creature replies with a raspy voice: "I am the Grim Reaper".

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

BEUU
o, nice complete ranking. Players can u confirm this pos, some active player can tell something about this rank?

What about no fire - can u tell something? What about no market?

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

Grim_Reaper
This post was updated on .

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I hate to be that guy, but I think our scaling is off. Your best players should probably be like 80 max if 100 is perfect playing. And DF Vlad still plays?

He has been inactive for a while, only recently got back to the game and plays quite often I would say.
He's lurking in the shadows. Waiting for his next victim. Hands like ice and eyes like coal. He sits. He waits. His long dark robe drags against the floor, his scythe gleams in the light. Frozen in terror his victims stare. They stare into soulless eyes. Illusion has been hardened by lies and betrayal. The victims are slowly losing their breath. One manages to speak his last words: "Who are you?" The creature replies with a raspy voice: "I am the Grim Reaper".

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

BEUU
Dont compare Old style to New style. Im sure if someone of u Will back to shc u probably cant handle this New style. If Players in past got rating 94 then the New top experrt should get 100+

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

old man
the old legends were so much better than new experts today...  i have seen both and can tell you for sure, new gameranger players are not close in skill to the old players.

i would say new players are max 92

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I really doubt anyone active could beat 2009/2010 me but that's mainly talking no f only. I think that could be true for no fs too, but I didn't care about that gameplay back then. I don't have much respect for people that only play no fs because all you do is make ha and shields, and the person who has the least lag wins.

With that said, I think being 90+ should be a really high bar. 90+ is a true top expert who is very fast, good at eco, good at multitasking, but also has good strategy/judgment. Some people are very fast but their multitasking/judgment is bad. The only people who rose to top expert status that came from GR in my opinion are Maly and Geralt. But I've also been gone for 5 years, but there's hardly any way that a new top expert can have been produced in No F only, because I've popped in and seen how dead those rules are to you new players. Top skills require a lot of playing and losing to improve, and you can't do that when people are only doing no ffs.

There were some guys like Defs, Erec, and those Paki dudes like Savoz who got pretty good, but for me they were like 85-89ish.

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

The Notorious One
LOL,thats make me laugh now.For old legends who reurns it was silmply a dissaster for them.From HL list Dr.Peabody back in 2019 and he was beaten 2-2 games and 1-1 against Szlachcielec without any problems.Dingo play vs Maly in 2015 and he was unable to even attack his walls lol.
Game theese days is 2x fast than even 5 years ago,its very offensive and it includes all aspect of a game.
Today experts crush 90% from the old list.

In sunday Dingo will be played with Szlachcielec,wait for video on his YT channel.Thats will be good compare old school vs new.

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Nahhhh, I am comparing my skill from when I was active to current players. Comparing me now vs active players is stupid. Me vs. Zsdfkjldslfjsd today would be a good comparison of old vs new? I've played a handful of games in the last 6-7 years. Maly beat me when I wasn't playing regularly, but he was playing everyday. I was at my peak in like 2009-2011 ish. (Which it's depressing how long ago that was). It would be sad if he couldn't beat me now. I'm just playing on muscle memory these days. But only possibly Maly from GR could beat me at my peak.

Re: STRONGHOLD CRUSADER 2020

BEUU
I think u are not right. If u saw the New style u know there is much things to watch, sneaks etc, speed. In Old Times speed doesent matter. If u give top expert in 2010/2011 vs top expert in 2020  then u change ur think.
1234