Roll Call

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Checking to see who is still alive - let me know how you're all doing, if any of you are around. I haven't been on in many years, but I still have contact with a few of you. Don't disappear forever.  :)

"-::HL::-"
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
DH

Re: Roll Call

DH
I'm still alive. HL, i see that you put Dingo on your list of greatest players of all time. Is it some kind of a mistake? He learned how to play from Fireboy lol.
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Roll Call

Fireboy
wow im checking  this from time to time, one of the best game communities ever been, doing very well.... cant catch up with tbag tho i think i used to have him on facebook... catched up wih merlin few years ago i think i've got him on some social network like instagram or so... WOW what a fuckin game-brain memories , bless u all
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Roll Call

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Nah not a mistake.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Roll Call

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Hey guys, long time no talk.

1. I'm not as amused by shit talk as I was back in the day, but it makes me happy that DH is still shit talking me even after almost 10 years of not talking. That's awesome.

2. FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's life man? I also lost contact with tbag and I'm sad about it. I have him on FB but I think it's an account that he just made for shc friends. I hope he isn't dead. He was a smart dude and could have been successful but spending every moment of your day high can impede your motivation lol.

3. HL, I hope everything's all good with you! Anything new? I am finishing up my finals week currently. I'm in my last year of law school.

Re: Roll Call

[X-CON] Maly
Hi
GOWNO
DH

Re: Roll Call

DH
talking shit about you was big part of my shc career but i honestly regret it now!!!
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Roll Call

Fireboy
yea lol - life is going very well! cant complain rly, chasing the dream!
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Roll Call

Hot_Sauce
Howdeh

Re: Roll Call

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
yo Dingo and Fireboy, nice to see you care about your old friend. I'm doing well. Got some memories about this game, and just got back to play a game or two after like 7 long years. If you can catch some time, come on gr, account is 358004. Dingo nice to see you will finally use your big mouth to talk in a court room and earn some money.

Re: Roll Call

[X-CON] Maly
and delete xcon maly u forget
GOWNO

Re: Roll Call

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Roll Call

Ninya
Crazy to see y'all still here, whatup Dingo, Tbag, Fireboy, Maly? I may come around for a few nostalgic games these days :)
Also HL, your list is so super biased, Blacky and Dingo never played at a level of for example Maly, still hes not in the list, just my opinion though

Re: Roll Call

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
You must be kidding... Dingo is the best.

Re: Roll Call

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Maly is pretty much the only one that's not on the list that maybe should be.  But that's the only example there is.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Roll Call

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
to be fair, Maly was very good but uses tm and probably other programs. but he wouldn't be the first on the list to be doing that.

Re: Roll Call

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Who else on the list have used tm, etc?   I think I know Masosz and maybe Blacky.  Anyone else?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Roll Call

The Notorious One
"Old DHK and X2X member ADO DHK, now YUG told me that HL used cheats. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. "

LOL

Re: Roll Call

Someone from the crowd
Hey Ninya,

Super super super biased, and irrelevant. Blacky and Dingo were great I admit, but I see Maly has more consistency then previous named gentleman. Objective point of view would be to add Maly on the list and on same time to erase HL's akas. I think this will bring almost 50% of list erased. And as you see he is not active, how this list is up-to-date then? What if in 2020-2025 some monster of player come and own everything in this game, and ofc he is not aka of HL, who will include him in the list?

Best regards,

Someonefromthecrowd.

Re: Roll Call

The Notorious One
Hi Someonefromthecrowd.

As we all know he is not allowed to add anyone to this list since 2010 becouse he is not "officially" active anymore.List is old and im sure it has nothing to do with reallity,this only include best players since 2003-2010 and few friends and akas.Its only a past,time to leave it.

He have no idea how people is playing now,he shouldnt even talk one word about them,and its not a problem of a low skill of a players which is quite good in such dying community.Look at theese eco records-Lancelot took away from him ALL of them with HUGHE anvantave,he even desperate try fight for them in 2019 and loose anyway (i heard he dont care about eco records but back to make it),it will be same in the game with all "old legends".Peabody back for few games too,he was owned 2-2 on Sparrow stream by Ares easly (2019),yeah we heard this bullshit "he play for fun 2-2 games,only 1-1 serious" and guess what?he was easly owned by Szlachcielec 1-1 too lol

Go for Szlachcielec no f rules,dingo and tbag accept challange that he put on forum but affraid to play against him lol
12