Roll Call

Re: Roll Call

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I'm confused about what you're saying, sorry. You are telling Tbag and I to accept his challenge, but we're afraid?

Anyway - Lancelot doesn't really qualify to be in this conversation, and bragging about beating us in 2019/2020 is dumb. We aren't playing every single day and we aren't as good as we were back in the day. It's normal. Go on xbox live and you'll get owned by 14 yr olds who play the game 10 hours a day 7 days a week. Same thing applies here.

Idk how Ares does it...

Re: Roll Call

The Notorious One
Listen man i know you all are great talkers,im admit that.You accept his challange,but refuse to play anyway.He was waiting for you all day,he even talk with t-bag about this game and he didint answer and ignoring all messeges.He is ready play against you 1x2 for ballance game.

Less then 10 min ago he came to your room (you both sitting there) and you kick him with any word.Theres nothing to add right now but you will get some gift on YT soon.

Its clear that you never play theese game.But nah you accepted the challangers,brave players who cares that you play or not im right?

About Lancelot-do you think he was all time active when he beat the record?He is offline since half of 2019 and im pretty sure he is able to back if situations need that and make better score again,its not about the hours of play,its all about skill,especially when you make eco gold record.

Im done with you guys.

Re: Roll Call

Someone from the crowd
Hey Notorious One,

I'm pretty sure he knows how now-a-days players playing
Well I don't think that if you won someone one or two games that directly means you are better than someone. I think it is more about general point of view for every shc player. If you ask me Skill is just one part of everyone's "greatness" in this game.
Skill, Politeness, Ability for inventing new things, Consistency in years of playing, Building community are just few of crucial points that shape someone as "the best of all times". Calculate all the points and you will see that 99,99% of all-time players will not have all of this abilities included in theirs shc CV's. Except this, we must include hosting tournaments, tournaments wins, how much time player has been acussed for cheating, breaking the rules, etc.

Best regards,

Someonefromthecrowd.

Re: Roll Call

The Notorious One
Hi.

Yeah,you have right-game its not only single asspect.

If we need to choose the greatest cheater/rule breaker and aka maker im pretty sure we choose same person

Re: Roll Call

Fireboy
hahahaha do jaja i ja sam aktivirao stari acc tamo pisi tamo pa da pricamo, pozzzzz
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/
12