NEW SHC TOP LIST.

shork
Hello guys. Come visit new top list 2020 year. Maybe will be more challenges from players (game for pos) etc. Enjoy!

http://www.shc-toplist.tk/
DH

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

DH
Dude stop wasting your time playing video game which many people dont take seriously anymore. The more you play the bigger addict you will become, can you think that? I never seen somebody earn money from being the best in SHC. In some more serious games yes. From my experience of play, this is very specific game, you must watch every detail in game,one mistake can be fatal. It's opsessive-compulsive. You always repeat the same things (your new site is example of that, everyone makes their own site) It's all about  speed and automatic play with no thinking at all. This should be played sometimes when you feel bored or you wanna take pause from real life. BUT. Never forget. EVERY PAUSE FROM REALITY CAN LEAD YOU IN SOME UNREAL VIRTUAL WORLD WHICH CAN DEMAGE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. Peace to all polish people.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Smart, write your own list and put yourself as #1.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

shork
You don't play, you dont follow shc nowdays so why u think, this position is not good? Believe me here is not much no fire players.

There is something like challenges game, everyone can challenge me and check my skills and I'm pretty sure I can prove my position without any problem.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

shork
Dude, you think we all sitting here 24/7. We got work, school etc. I playing always when I have time.  This rank site its nothing more than make more fun in shc.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
DH, you are right, no one made any money from being good at shc. But I sure am making money now, with a tiny bit of compete drive I get from shc. A lot of stuff can form you as a person without you even being aware of, negative or positive. Maybe before you are going to patronize, you have to take a look at your own life goals.
DH

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

DH
Good for you. In my case, SHC had a negative impact on my mental health. i was preoccupied with many things, on the verge of madness. Now that I'm older, I realize that investing attention in video games is about investing attention in the wrong things. Games are like pornography, if you have a girlfriend you don't watch it, if you are a doorman you will play them all day and fool yourself into being on the right track.
In addition, no one needs video games to be successful, there are many other things through which you can develop your potential. Like I said, video games are nothing more than a waste of valuable time. If you sit in a room all day with your ass sore, your neck stiffens, your muscles die. I could talk about it all day, but no point, talking to aka makers is like talking to walls.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Hey DH, we always thought you were a little bit crazy. Sorry for pushing you so far. I hope everything is good for you now. Now you learned about the problems associated with video game addiction, so you can be more informed for the future, so that's a positive. For me, there were obviously negatives and positives that came from spending so much time playing video games.

On the plus side, I am a very fast typer, and pretty good with computers (although I am still waiting for someone here to tell me how to set up my electronic signature on Word (jk I figured it out)). Also on the plus side, girls and people at parties are very very very impressed when I tell them that I was one of the best stronghold crusader players in the world around 2009-2012!
DH

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

DH
I was pissed because I realized that the game was based on lies and fraud. Even if I'm a little crazy doesn't mean I can't claim what's true. Many people who oscillated on the brink of madness were the greatest minds. As much as you pushed me, I'm aware that I can go back. You are a monkey, if we had sent you a computer in the Middle Ages, you would have played the game again. As for the girls, I think they're more interested in how long your dick is than how good you are at a video game. Your contributions to this game are nothing special, so sit back and relax.
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I think SHC probably helped you with your English. You had to learn English to argue with me and complain about tbag and I, otherwise I wouldn't understand. You're welcome. Your English in that last post was actually pretty impressive.

Anyway, move on buddy.
DH

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

DH
I speak fluidly serbian language. I type on serbian on google translator and I take what i need on english. I need super english if I want to beat you in conversation. If you know some online sites for writting art short-stories with 500 and more word on english you can send me link. With B1 level of english i can earn some money, but i am probably on A2.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

Dr.Peabody
Administrator
It's a game, and the best have probably put more time into it than is healthy.

But it's a very good game, that very well challenges the mind in many ways, some of them being very practical.  For example, I'm very good at organization at my job, knowing how things will be used logistically.

At the end of the day, you work so you can play, and this is a game for fun. ;D
DH

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

DH
I'm a psychiatrist, shc people come to me and tell that half of the community have mental problems. They complain that they have too much free time and in such a state too many thoughts come to their mind. They are temped to think. They really think about everything and very fast become preoccupied! I suggest some physical work and sport instead of SHC.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

MAX POWER
DH wrote
I'm a psychiatrist, shc people come to me and tell that half of the community have mental problems. They complain that they have too much free time and in such a state too many thoughts come to their mind. They are temped to think. They really think about everything and very fast become preoccupied! I suggest some physical work and sport instead of SHC.
That's an interesting point, i remember quite many people with problems, especially from Pakistan or Iran. nothing personal about the countries, but it was simply the case. I remember some guys looking for friendship and even telling that each morning they wake up with a thought that they want to die. And these guys could be telling words like " I owned you" and shit, and act happy and proud, where all they actually needed is to be loved by their parents or relatives.
DH

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

DH
The good players and good persons don't need to prove themselves as a good. If you are a legend the legend speaks it for itself. This game introduced me into mental problems when i carried about who is who and who is aka. Now I'm much better and I'm not going to waste my time proving anything anymore. There were some moments when i enoyed game, but in many cases in game i was nervous, i had increased heart rate and my mice would sweat after i played the game. If you can't be relaxed you can't maximally enjoy the game so you have less chances to win. I would also like to mention that i had fear playing with some players who were good in game. They were always coming to me and asking "1v1", "you afraid". There are many more actions you can make in real life instead of playing a video game and you can have the same level of satisfaction. It depends on the way of perspective, on the way you look at yourself. I am sure many shc people have bad mind frame and that sucks.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

MAX POWER
Many players were a bit emotional when it comes to playing.
regarding this topic i would give thumbs up to Masosz, he was the best player i knew who as well gave the least number of fucks about the result.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

Fahad
Most of the players were adolescent at the time so it's only natural that they were stupid, competitive and bratty. I m pretty sure they didn't stay in that phase and really hoping they got off their lazy asses and made something of themselves. Other than the toxic environment, this game had a somewhat positive impact in a way that it gave people self esteem to size up to challenges and a drive to better themselves.
Get Schwifty.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Hi Unframed, hope you're doing well. You were always a pretty normal dude, even if we talked shit from time to time. Masosz was a chill dude (but he did care to an extent about results, as evidenced by him never wanting to play with other top experts).

This game definitely has/had a very competitive community. Competitiveness is good within reason. In the SHC community, there are many players that are playing at the offline/bot level, and then a much smaller community of players who play at the online/noob-expert/medium-expert/top-expert level. Since the actual expert community was so small, players have/had the ability to have a community recognized reputation, which is different than a lot of games, where the community is so big that it's impossible to have an individual reputation. I think that's a pretty cool thing, and it's definitely a part of why you see players who've played this 2002 game for so damn long.

But with that comes some toxic competitiveness. And we were all younger and immature, so our methods of establishing our reputations and coaxing others into playing with us weren't very civil. Still, this game's community was still much better than that of many other games, like league of legends, where people tell you to commit suicide and uninstall the game every time you make a mistake (or maybe that just happens to me. Fuck that game.).

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

Fahad
i m sure u thought it was a good idea but it's really not. Let me tell u a little story of how these shctoplist.tks were made.
Back in 2010, Dingo and his DF clan were an unstoppable force in no f, they had no competition, they were dominant. Dingo had an unbelievable fast response time, I should knw i lost 2v1 to him. X-Con had these top players Lider, Geralt  etc and so did X-War like Lord Mert, Crazylord etc but they were all playing for 2nd.
So players who weren't fast enough came up with an easier gameplay that demanded less faster response time hence the no ffs, with this gameplay, players like feanor who had more practice in noffs and more influence started making these lists and phased out the traditional no f gameplay. Almost everybody jumped ship at the shot of glory so they could become "TOP EXPERT" and claim themselves to be the best. When i transitioned to no ffs, i was hailed as one of the top players and after some time, players started coming up with their own ways like 0k 5pt 2k 10pt etc etc. Everybody was grabbing straws at the first thing they could think of so they could be "TOP EXPERTS" but in reality they were stripping the opponent of a bigger army and a wider gap in the army combination and control. This makes me wonder if the 10pt players of any era could stand up to 20pt high res era players of the original generation.
I have seen how these lists are made and tampered, they took the fun out of the game for me.
Get Schwifty.

Re: NEW SHC TOP LIST.

Fahad
sorry my english is a bit out of order, it's been ages since i have talked here and it's all like that fuzzy logic u approximate to feed the system.
Get Schwifty.
12