Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
List of active players nowaday 1) [>D-F<]~Dingo 2) ((X2X))Massoz 3){{DHK}}Arm@ 4)[X-CON]--Lider21PL.    5) {F.U.}Blacky 6)[>D-F<]~Tbag~ 7)((X2X))FireDragon 8) ((X2X))Ninya 9) Idiot {F.U}Erec 10) [X-CON] Ares

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

((X2X))Masosz
Am I active ?

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
yes u are

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

MAX POWER
hey , can somebody help my with my exercizes?  http://img409.imageshack.us/i/scr14a.jpg/   . need to say are these   4 sentences correct or no .  its international mathematic language , so you are able to help  me  :))))))) i hope  shc hasnt demaged your brain too much :)) i had seen you all are very well known about  politics and  geopolitics , this  won't be difficult :).

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

MAX POWER
haha , i knew you are total excusers.  the secret man, your equation is around  7-8 school class level . and it is international language  dingo.  or  no , im sure you won't  agree with me, you  just  think yourself to be  as holylard , who is always right . the  truth is  that you have no idea what these symbols mean :D . and  i write  lithuanian alphabet to you : aąbcčdeęėfghiįyjklmnoprsštuųūvzž.

and yes . ill be posting out of topic until you will understand that it would be better  to stay with one topic instead of creating new about best of recent times each  2-3 days .

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

MAX POWER
well its difficult to me too... yet. its just not classes or lessons, its lectures :/ just joking with that math, i just wanted you to feel not as smart and perfect  as you  imagine  yourselfs to be =))

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

Dream LL
zuhahahahah mhwhahahahhahaha  Fuck u mom noob Dingo is First 10) ARes mhahahahhaha

mom Fuck ARma is big Noob ! Dingo is Big noob ! FireDragon Big Noob !!! Ares is Big Noob

T-BAG mwhahahhahah X-WAR clan members Always Killed T-BAG

mwhahahhahaa Ninya ???? Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk Noob !!!

mwhahahha Erec ?? always big Noob

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
X-War no one X WAR beat me 1v1 lol.How x war can be good when founder and leader of clan are inactive lmao.

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

(LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras
 You can be clan leader.U are most active here lololol

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Yes i am active really as i told u in my post"the most active players" andi dont play under my akas like u lmao...

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

Lusenrad
1 -  {{DHK}} Holylord
2 -  {{DHK}} =Clamber=
3 -  ((X2X)) Masosz
4-   [X-CON] Lider21
5-   {F.U.} Blacky
6-   [X-CON] Ares

This guys are the top experts. Of course there are good players but just good players, not great thing.

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Good list.

I think it's missing FD and Arma.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
First dingo is better then ares.Ares is the biggest pussy in gr and polish noob who got owned by me btw DF Tony when he was active was better then Ares.Second Dingo and Lider are really same,idk who is better.3rd Dingo killed Blacky last time in 1v1.Clamber is good but aka,when he comes with real name he can be top.When he made 1st his event i asked him how long u are in dhk he told me 2 weeks.2 weeks in DHK and he is not trainee and top expert lol.HL is ok if he dont have any hidden cheat.

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

Lietuvis_tikras
I am enough good as Lietuvis ,but i dont have chance to play and i havent played long time.And why u care who is better and who is not if u self just practising this game.
    I agree ares isnt better than dingo but he really isnt "polish noob" most x-cons have great eco and it makes long and hard game.And i hope dingo will practise u and u will beat "lmaos" like me .GL

Re: Its time to i make list of top experts

Dream LL
You are Forgetten SHC HL

Lusenrad Bad List Sorry X-WAR Players Active 1 mount later
123