who will win the event what do you think

who will win the event what do you think

Ninja
I think Blacky Lider or HL 1 because of......

Re: who will win the event what do you think

[Elite™]TroJanAs~F~
Holylord if he get not owned by apokalips in this round.
And How, human human to human that's how human human to human.

I'm the best in game you know that :F

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Erec
LOL AT TROJANA AHAHHAHA LOL

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Dingo
what about me?? :(

Re: who will win the event what do you think

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Massoz,HL or Dingo.Blacky will get owned,Lider too,Apok too but idk for pea is he playing or not,anyway if he has massoz for enemy then he will lose.

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Geralt z Rivii
Lider,Ares or HL will win. Dinngo and Blacky will be owned in 4th round. As for Masosz he will be owned by me
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: who will win the event what do you think

{{DHK}}HolyLord
To Trojanas:   http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/43/hlbeatapokbicii.png
so, i dont think i will lose to apok

To Darkhell, Lider didn't get owned  :\   Look at the screenshots on http://shctournament.weebly.com/rounds-1---4.html

And masosz vs pea screenshot is interesting too, pea crashed mid-game
pea is mostly an inactive player, so i dont think masosz is good enough to defeat better players like blacky, etc

And unfortunately, bartholo and lietuvis are both not online for 7 days...

I think me or blacky will win this event...
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Hahhahah ares lol,dingo will own him with 0 kills lmao.Go to df galery and see,19 kills for ares then he said fake ss what a  stupid noob.PEACE.

Re: who will win the event what do you think

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2821/holyxwneddingo.jpg

xwnage
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: who will win the event what do you think

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
that's an old picture isn't it?

Re: who will win the event what do you think

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
but funny as hell

and darkhell, ares got 18 kills vs me, so hahah!  :P

and dingo got 17 kills vs me in 2v1.  so ares did better in 1v1 than dingo did in 2v1  :(

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8821/hlbeatdingozura.png
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Dingo
Wtf? I never used the name DF@Heart. Nice fake ss!

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Geralt z Rivii
now Dingo show us ss with HL <LMAO>
u r best player in the world so i think u have many ss 1v1 or 2v2 with HL:)
i look forward to see it
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Dingo
i could show a couple

Re: who will win the event what do you think

((W@W))Kamilsoon
I think maso or HL

Re: who will win the event what do you think

Dingo
cmon dingo fans, speak up!

Re: who will win the event what do you think

((W@W))~Sacdel
 Damn No one is Talking About Lutel  He have  Flawless Victory in Round 3 ^^

Re: who will win the event what do you think

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
How old are you HL?

Re: who will win the event what do you think

-Rivaz-
Hl, Dingo or Maso, but i bet these 3 will proceed to finals
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: who will win the event what do you think

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
Dingo won't make it to the finals if he gets on game with HL on the next round -.-

Blacky maybe but it's useless; Holy will anyway win lol
12