what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

[PAK] King of Kings
I always think about the importance of cathedral...Lets analyse about it
Nowdays we play on mostly on 2 types of maps...

1. 10-12 farms very low res (2v2 event low res)

If we build a cathedral in this map then we will run our people on -6 tax and -4 food. By doing this we get 2 full granaries at the end of pt (500 food = 3k). and popularity would be stable. but we wont make alot of wood cutters in begining bcz we use our 1000 in cathedral and later on while making workshops we might be facing shortage of wood.

If we donot build the cathedral then our people will pay -8 tax and we get more gold in pt for workshops and we can build 30-40 workshops (100 xbow=3k). Hence we get a good economy for the gameplay after pt with lots of workshops.

2. 5-6 farms med res (crystal lake)

If we build a cathedral we get our pop running at -4 food -6 tax.

No cathedral- Most people think that 6 farms are really bad and we any how need cathedral to ensure -4 food But if you set up your wheat economy in very begining  then  you wont have any problems. all it takes is '' wheat forms 2 mills 12-16 bakeries'' (every thing close to each other). then start building your pop.

So SHC fellows i want your coments and sugesstions to find out the best possible tactic in both cases ;)

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
is this "what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?"
or is it "the best possible tactic in both cases ;)"

hmm ~

lol ~

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

[PAK] Brock tree
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

*KoRT*~Galahad
“Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit.”

CONTENTS DELETED

[PAk] king of Kings
8k wow amazing i wish i could also do that but i gave up playing shc a little early  lol.

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
uh... you forgot the "1" before the "8k" ;)

so yeah, 18k, not 8k

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

King of Kings------fiRED!
You guys are retards...No one answered my question :P

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

~W@W~Assassin
I bet you play without Cathedral, because i play without cathedral and i make 11-12k gold from playing without cathedral. Ask Lance, I follow his build order.

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

Lutel
wtf is cathedral? lol, wasting 1k in 10pt? better build it after pt, not at start of the game my dear noobs :).

Re: what is the importance of Cathedral in 10 pt Game ?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
The importance of Cathedral is to ppls marry, than they can make sex cuz the Religion only let they make sex later they married.

LoL.

In 10pt, Cathedral are not important. In 20pt u can use it + Oracle + Church to get + 4-6 in morale and up your Taxes. If u do Gardens and Good Things, u can up it to + 8 and put Taxes -18.