see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

tbag

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Ninya
so blacky was the one beating me ;(?

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Ninya
did he play for ninja too?

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

tbag
yup, for both of them, and for him self, and lider was dq, cuz blacky convice erec to kick lider, cuz blacky was scared to play vs lider

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

MAX POWER
But it makes them happy! isnt it good? :-(

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Lusenrad
Pfff such stupid and pathetic event. I was DQ because opiekazcz screamed cheat like a loser.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2641/opievent.jpg   Where is the fucking cheat!!??

TBAG, If you want to beat Erec dont join his room. I owned him all the times he wasnt host. Even, last time we played 1vs1, lancelot was the watcher. He was sending gold to erec and destroying my stables with his king (1vs1 ToTal War Map) So pathetic.

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Lusenrad
erec and lance, the best thing you can do with that event is to terminate it. In one Word: IT SUCKS!!!!!
Hey everyone, take a look to their poor and simple website. NO ONE CARES THAT EVENT, NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION. They are just disqualifing everyone because NO ONE CARES.I think only 2 or 3 matches had been played there.
Even the winner will be a Disqualified player muhahahahahahahah

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Lancelot
Lmao I never Interfared in that match..... i didnt destroy Ur Stables.. i didnt Send erec gold coz i wasnt teamed up with him.... And Yea U Quit That match coz u were about to get owned u had no shields.... and erec made 70 shields and 70 ha, Knights And sins.... and u had only crossbowmen,knights and sins and ur pop was fucked.... Stop lieing u cheap lier.... and for  the tourney u cheated... u used trainer m sure u did use it.. coz i asked u to make 7.5k b4  pt (5pt that was) u made 6k by taxing at 115 pop and destroying inns lmao but event match u made 7.5k taxing at 155 b4 pt.... u tried again and made 4.6k taxing at like 140 lmao.... i Dq u for a reason...

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Ninya
well i really wonder where the honesty/honor of this community got lost
what the fuck do you get through beating people with trainer/cheats/glitches/tm/ letting others play for you?
what the fuck do you get through making akas?
what the fuck do you get through beeing an retarded flamer?
i just dont get it, i play this for fun i hope there are some peoples left who think so too...

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Lusenrad
erec if you think i am a cheater then ask yourself why dingo played under your account in clamber's event. Of course, we all know your skills are nothing compared with blacky's skills. But Where is the point in winning an event without playing on it? Why would you do that?

Well, that isn't so hard to answer. Because you are loser and you love living in a bubble and lying yourself. Now you are the player with more aka accounts in game ranger and also the player who always finds an excuse for your loses.

So pathetic. -_-

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

MAX POWER
still he was too fool  to avoid being busted.

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

[X-CON]-Lider21PL
fuck u erec and ur event.  we can take one me watcher and blacky to can take. so what is no fer??? and dont agine ask me to join ur event!!and stop lie...........

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

[>D-F<]~Dingo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Erec
I swear to god u really are a fucking idiot! Did you een bother reading what i wrote down instead of just skipping through everything and making this idiotic post?

Blacky didn't want any watchers at all.
Lider wanted watchers of his choice
Blacky tryed to reason with him and asked if Ninya or Zeus could watch, Lider refused and
i don't know about you but Zeus/ Ninya don't keep in touch with Blacky or even talk 2 him that much on gameranger.

Ares on the other hand favoured by lider as his watcher speaks perfect/fluent polish as well as lider. They live like 3 kilometeres away from eachother and use skype to communicate. Tbag was his 2nd favoured watcher. Tbag hates blacky, Blacky hates him, that's as far as that will go. Same goes with you (his 3rd favoured watcher)

Zeus/Ninya/Masosz/FALLEN/Shazzabog etc on the other hand are fair and allowed to watch because they don't surf around in the shit talking processes with blacky nor lider or have had a recent rivalry between each other.

I don't want to keep posting to your fucked up replies but if you'd even bother to read my statement over twice, you'd agree. So would all the other people.
Pce

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: see how fair is F.U. tourney really is, and how fair host of event is. SS.

Erec
i already told u ive had enuf arguing with shitheads like u. This'll get nowhere, same fucking comebacks over and over again. Do what you want and i'll do what i want aiden. i'll do the shit i want, you do the shit u want. Simple as that.