add me to the greatest

=G$F=HaCKeTT**
Administrator
bitches you forgot to add me to the greatest of all time

Re: add me to the greatest

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: add me to the greatest

=G$F=Dexter
Who are u, and y have u got my name??? prob hl lol , I rem when HL told me he accounts for every clan jus to keep shc goin , but then he got got geeky and hacked gsa then they fuckin up shc , so he kinda undid all his good work what a prick : )

Re: add me to the greatest

{KoRT} ZEST
but still you are in the hall of fame!
You should be grateful for that, infidel!

Re: add me to the greatest

=G$F=Dexter
What hall of fame where can i find it ?

Re: add me to the greatest

Fireboy
Hackett does not exist... He is an long-range aka of DHK (probably HL, Barth, Arma - high ranked or/and loyal DHK) as many other "experts players" before from DHK, X2X, G$F etc.

Btw timeline sucks, XXoDDuSS didn't played in july 02 and didn't went inactive in 03 and there were much players who had similar gameplay as he (don't mention me strategies/tricks, I'm talking about playing) and other you've named, so it's totally crap to put him and other u've named as successors (probably except you and barth, since SHC pro gaming is kinda founded in 04/05, when people started to use all strategies/tricks etc. in-game). Idk who told you even played back then, you have bad informations hl.. You should know about real pioneers of SH/C and put them along those.

Anyway that Dexter above my reply, surely isn't real Dexter from GSA, it's just hl/bar or whoever as usual.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: add me to the greatest

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
TRUE.
HE CAN NOT KNOW A REAL OLD PLAYERS BECAUSE HE DIDNT PLAY THAT TIME(2002-2003) FIREBOY.SO DONT TALK ABOUT THAT WITH HIM.
SHC IS MADE OFC FROM SH1,BUT AS WE TALK LAST TIME REAL SHC COMMUNITY STARTED TO REAL DEVELOPE IN 2004+,EVEN SHC IS PLAYED 2 YEARS BEFORE.

Re: add me to the greatest

~{∞}~XXoDDuSS
You need to get your facts straight half of the facts on here are wrong but its nice to see that you guys are all trying to keep this game alive i dont know this Hackett poser he was never G$F..Every one wanted to be the best at this game i just liked to have a challenge so i played people who were better then me until i could consistently beat them and after i hit that point there was nothing left to achieve didn't really have any players that i couldn't beat on a constant basis toward the end of my run so i moved on in life...FYI lol Fire Dragon was a second rate player in my opinion .. The only player that i had mad respect for and can absolutely verify that he had beat me multiple times was ((X2X)) Standard our games were private and we spared together 870 games to be exact never talked of our wins and losses a pact between Warriors. We would play series of 10 games best out of 10 it would go back and forth back and forth day after day the longest win streak i had on him was 15 games in a row i won his was 11 times in a row he beat me but we stopped counting at the 200 games played together mark the point of the games we played were to strengthen our game in all resource conditions i constantly tried to break 1000 pop in 20 minutes the highest i could ever get was 977 at 55 game speed 20 pt 3k DM and that was a nerve racking effort..Glad to see you all are trying to keep this game alive i might come back and play some day was some awesome memory's best 2 years of my life still till this day...

Re: add me to the greatest

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Xxoduss is prob HL .
I really am Hackett,  Ex2cy , Dexter .
From UK and gave everyone shit could spell for shit  .
That's a real pic of me .
The Hackett account above is 100% not me , not assed flattered really people want to use my account .
T bag is a prick !!
On my other account I'm at the beach very old pic . On the this one I'm wife my soon to be ex wife . If you look they are the same people .

Re: add me to the greatest

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
We know it's not you man, relax.