((X2X))FALLEN

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

*KoRT*~Galahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit.”

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

*KoRT*~Artorius~{fair}*†*
looooooooooooooooool come 1v1
:-) or again wants lose very easy 2v2 vs lance and me ??? omg very loooooooooool
really ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5ywf1VHOc

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

*KoRT*~Artorius~{fair}*†*
When I played, or play, I rarely host, but lately I've been playing with any rules, but still think unworthy to do the whole castle traps - I think it does not respect the players and the fear of playing as a strong and a decent player!
Postscript: I understand that if you trap around the barn or a little before the castle and in front of a wall with a catapult against fever.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5ywf1VHOc

Re: ((X2X))FALLEN

Fena