Why do Erec is so idiot?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
I cant understand that guy. He said that he has beated me many times when we have played in early of 2012. First thing, i've never played in early of 2012, i've comeback in August - September, and i've just played 1 match with him, that was a Sh1 2v2 match, me and him as team partners, where he got raped in the first 5 minutes vs Razor.

Erec, pls, give me one proof of a game vs me.

Re: Why do Erec is so idiot?

Ninya
he is mad that df kicks his ass daily

Re: Why do Erec is so idiot?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
I see. He had blocked me lol

Re: Why do Erec is so idiot?

-Rivaz-
I remember once he wrote a very long interesting and emotional topic about he's leaving this game, what it meant to him, how he got pleased using cheats and eventually beating people. How he was obsessed, how he became a no lifer, how he ruined everything before this game, how he and lance became gays and homosexual to get trained from tbag and dingo, but WHY AM I LISTING ALL THESE THINGS? At the end what happened? He came back just like fahad. He's nothing more of a clown of this game, Cant keep his words and guys like him bring a bad name for Pakistan even if he doesnt live here.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Why do Erec is so idiot?

Vendetta

First of all its a shc community.As a shc player he is good.Is he idiot?Can be ,but its your personal problam!.Using GR like a Facebook and viewing this forum bilion times per day makes u idiot too.

Re: Why do Erec is so idiot?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Who says that i do it ? I dont give a fuck to this forum. Just came here because Erec said that we have played before in sh1, and that he just raped me so easy. It was a total misunderstood because Erec said that he has played vs Acqua. For whose doesnt knows, Acqua was an Sh1 player that used to play with us in the end of 2011. My Sh1 Acc always has been Kay`.