Why did you delete your posts Holylord?

{{DHK}}HolyNerd
Just go ahead and tell the whole community why you deleted all your old posts.

Re: Why did you delete your posts Holylord?

{{DHK}}WarLord
what old posts?

Re: Why did you delete your posts Holylord?

{{DHK}}HolyNerd
All his old posts before he recently came back. So basically since this site was created-2012 (what I mean by that is his posts since he came back from inactivity are the only ones NOT deleted)

Just go his account and look at his first message he posted to the last before he went inactive (around late 2011) and come back to this thread and tell me he didnt delete all his old messages.

Re: Why did you delete your posts Holylord?

{{DHK}}HolyNerd
Hehehe a bit weird holylord hasn't replied :D
maybe hes trying to hide something... *bum bum bum*

Re: Why did you delete your posts Holylord?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
ur dumb