Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

{{DHK}}LuIs7

GG

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
I would say Shazzafag and FineDick are good, also Tittybag and Bingo are good (i mean Jordan and Alien).

If i could play at the same time VIPER and VIPER would rule...
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

{{DHK}}LuIs7
Hi, i don't want to be cruel Dingo and i actually do think you guys are a good team, but how many times did you get beated by me and Blacky?

GG

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

{{DHK}}LuIs7
Hey, true i think you have a point there lol. but yes you and shazz won 2 times vs us and we won once or something.

GG

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

~W@W~Assassin
I think Shazzabog and FD is a great team in the recent times.

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

{{DHK}}Azura
the best teams of recent times are : {{DHK}}HolyLord and {{DHK}}Azura
                                                    {{DHK}}HolyLord and {{DHK}}WerT
                                                      {{DHK}}HolyLord and {{DHK}}Arm@
                                                        {{DHK}}HolyLord and {{DHK}}Hackett ***
                                   and ofc is FD want {{DHK}}HolyLord   and {{x2x}}FireDragon

 if i am wrong you guys find us in Game ranger and first ask for 2 vs 2 with there`s teams before to make a stupid reply
Peace

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

{{DHK}}Dragos
I think that HL is the best team
This world cannot sustain real truth.All truth inevitabilly becomes impure...all truth inevitabilly becomes a LIE.

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Teams what should be good, but dont exist:
{{X2X}}FireDragon + XxoDdusS
{{X2X}}FireDragon + .:M-T:. Keks
{{DHK}}Bartholo + [D-F]Dingo
{{DHK}}HolyLord + [D-F]T-bag

Now, real's good teams:

{{DHK}}HolyLord + {{DHK}}Luis
[D-F]Dingo + [D-F]T-bag
Lusenrad and his mate.

Re: Whats the best 2v2 team of recent times?

[X-CON] Maly
[X-CON] Maly + [X-CON] Ares
Ltu Venik + Ltu Zenik  (had accident with using Trainer But Good Team) PS.Even Trainer not Help you
W.L Tiger + W.L Cocaine       Nowodays Cocaine Left WL ???
Something More ? Write your Sexy OPINION.
GOWNO