What's happening with you?

DarkHell
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: What's happening with you?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Your stupid posts are all part of SHC's history, don't hate them.

Your problems don't sound too crazy for an old SHC player.  Life is a trip and this game and community was special.  I haven't played since ~2013 but I still feel a strong connection and some deep feelings about SHC and the people from its history.  I think if you spent too much time in it, like many of us did, you'll come out with some issues.  Many of your issues are normal for our generation too, anyways.

What do you do with your time mostly?  Surely not just sit doing nothing?

HL
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

What's happening with you?

Fahad
Hello DH, today I happened to come across someone that made me think of the carefree times I had here on SHC so I thought I should come on this forum to see what is up with everyone.

Firstly, I would like to say that you have nothing to apologize for what you did, we were young, we were passionate about winning and almost all of us at one point or another did some things deemed inappropriate but that is what makes the memories so memorable now.

I am sorry about your diagnosis and your problems, I would like to add that life is not a marathon, its a journey, some people grow linearly but take a lot of time while others grow exponentially and grow all of a sudden, not everyone has the same privilege or environment so it is silly to make comparisons with your colleagues who got to finish university. If you want, just use coursera,udemy etc to learn the required skills and give services worldwide.

There is nothing that life throws at you that you can't throw back, I believe in you and that you will definitely overcome your problems. Live life on your own terms.

Try a guided meditation app like "Waking Up" maybe it can help with neuronal rewiring to form more coherent logic and rational thinking.

Stay safe n Peace :)
Get Schwifty.