What can we do to fix the TM problem...

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
This is a simple solution, remake all the maps with a sign post and tag with with (s) on the end of it, signalling there is a signpost in the middle of the map.

From my knowledge you can't use TM aka crusader5click on those maps.  So from now on all my event maps will have them.

Lets all follow suit, starting tonight you can download the (s) version of the maps at www.SHcrusader.webs.com under the "Map Vault"

I will be posting them in 5 or 6 hours when I get back home.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: What can we do to fix the TM problem...

=TKo= El-Lobo
Good to know of that Viper, we should quickly include this for the popular maps used today, and those yet to be created.

Re: What can we do to fix the TM problem...

{KoRT} ZEST
I hope it is not a new trick bout s maps, Vippy

Re: What can we do to fix the TM problem...

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: What can we do to fix the TM problem...

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
Wasn't able to post the maps last night at all. Works been busy. I'll try to get them posted today :). I also would not recommend videoing games unless your pc can handle it. I have an hp with 750 gig harddrive and 8 gig of ram. I use a program called CamStudio. It seems to work great with no lag. However if your pc doesn't have at the least 2 good gig of ram I wouldn't recommend this.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........