Welcome Back HolyLord!

Happy man
Nice to see you still playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO_5Z-_Umg&t=1001s

God bless you!

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
lancelot: don't play with new players, they're all idiot braggers and they'll record you and put it on youtube. Go ahead and play with me, idc if ppl think i'm a top player or not. I don't brag

Also lancelot: takes vid of aka, claims it's HL (who's clearly rusty/hardly active if at all), posts it on youtube and brags.

Nice

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
exactly Dingo.  the person in the video wasn't me at all.  I haven't been in Denver for almost half a year now.  It's just a shameful attempt to throw garbage at me while collecting youtube views.

Picture I took while walking yesterday, in NYC.  2000 miles from this IP in the video, almost the distance from France to Jerusalem lol: https://i.imgur.com/R6xlppi.jpg

I will say that I do know who he played against though :P   There's a big group of us from GSA that play various games together, some of them still play SHC (peabody & friends) and some of us play other games. See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/JlUg8t1.jpg... And one of them was the one Lance thinks is me.  In fact, there are a few of us from NY and a few from Colorado, so I wouldn't be surprised if next video is about some guy with a NY IP who he claims is HolyLord!

You should join the group Dingo!  Email me your # and I'll add you.  I've been playing COD Warzone, if you're up for it. Grab a mic too, so we can chat.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

The Notorious One
All situation is made by your mates who came back to the game HL,they talk too much,Lancelot have own rations and you too.Your evidence is quite week for me-you can just pm some of your buddies from NY to do that pic.

You should forget about it,but is good that community have some rumors.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

Dr.Peabody
Administrator
Grzechu, I noticed you are the same person that made the first post here, using the name "Happy Man".  Why respond in your own thread with another name now?  Actions speak louder than words, and now your intent here is crystal clear, so please be straight forward in the future.   :)

Anywho, it doesn't appear that any evidence was presented that the person in the video was HL.  Just a claim and nothing more.  The onus is on the accuser to build the case, and no case was built here, just an accusation with some misleading ideas.  And no, HL does not live in Colorado.  He lives in NY.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

*KoRT* Lancelot †FK†
I'm tired of him spreading myths about how he was unbeatable saying he would still be within 1 month of practice if he came back (no one would), and even more trying to judge our gameplay including me and other recent players. But that's not the main reason why I exposed him, I did it because he tried to spy us trying to check our gameplay to fool and make fun of us. For everything I've said is truth, I wouldn't usually upload a video vs any of you unless for a good reason. I never did that in my entire career of SHC because I didn't feel like and wasn't motivated enough, I don't do it for the fame or views on youtube, it's a dead game to do such, but I did this my first and probably last video ever vs HL to expose him for the greater good since a lot of new young players actually believe in fairy tales about him. I know this type of people that talk a lot but never actually act and spreading lies like that isn't cool. Know your place.
“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

The Notorious One
Next time check if you noticed something propertly.
You just compare e-mail adress with gr id and you find my acc that i use in gr for long time-its not a big suprised,who need to know-know it.For your information this id (358122) was a gift from someone who left this game some time ago so registration e-mail+account on  this site is not my property.So pls dont change nicknames without permission like you did it yesterday for a while.
Do you think all need 5+ multi acc to say something?Dont judge others by own rules.

You can all say whatever you want but i'm on Lance side anyway.He is no this kind of a guy who want make some fame to upload anyone.He have some reason and he did it.It will be my last post on this forum,il get what i want-its enough.Its impossibile to change anything becouse you all dont want to change for years.Stay safe in that hard time and GL.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Calm down guys.   It's not worth arguing about an obvious forum aka.  And it's probably not even worth discussing any of this at all   :\

I told you I live in NYC.  Sure, this picture https://i.imgur.com/R6xlppi.jpg could be some friend of mine with a sign in NYC.  And this picture https://i.imgur.com/9vZuQ2J.jpg could also be my friend that bought some cars and put my name on them.  And maybe this picture https://i.imgur.com/HlAYp2Y.png is from my friend's computer?  Note, I used "tracert" to show the full packet stream to the IP, showing that there are no intermediate steps (no VPN) to the NYC IP I'm showing you here.

I'm not sure what I did to make you guys so angry - I've barely ever even spoken with you all, much less ever insulted you like you're insulting me, and I've certainly not played SHC in a long time or have done any of the things you're saying I've done.  I understand a lot of people want to attack me, and that's been the same for 15 years now (different people, same shit), but I think it's time to forget about me and play with the rest of the new players on GR.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
DH

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

DH
Dont put your nerves into this game it can demage your mental and hurt your emotions. Stop proving anythhing and just be happy having fun with friends you know and not the akas.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

Rakso
{{DHK}}HolyLord wrote
but I think it's time to forget about me and play with the rest of the new players on GR.
No website, no top-list, no problem I guess?
Should never make the top-list in the first place. That's where all the problems started and followed you through your whole lifetime until now. You won't get rid of the game, if you're on your own unwilling do so even till now. Stopping from playing, even if you did or either didn't, which does not matter, won't solve your problem. You could just leave the game and let it be, all your problems and distractions would be over in an instant just by uninstalling Gameranger back on "that day", but you were weak. If you want what you just said in your reply to happen, that's what you could do, but you have chosen otherwise, on your own, to make the game itself and ALL the players never forget you, and it'll follow you as long the game itself lives and you have the will to uphold your facts.

My holy memory grandfather has a quote written over his grave, which in english translation says "To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die", but you've chosen to to stay in twin lights, of all your beloved friends, aswell the innocent unaware people and foes alike. If you'd ever have been as great the stories about you would travel on their own without you having to do anything to be reknowned.

I never heard in my whole life about legends speaking as legends of themselves to others, how could've I be as foolish back in the years, but I were just a child. If you truly would be the "greatest of all times" you would never have to tell others that you were such, to uphold your career, because "Legends never die". ;)

There are truly legendary players who are renembered by us, the active. They haven't done anything to be such, since the times they've left for good. Despite your despise of them on your list/s, people still know they existed today. And you know what, that makes each of them truly legendary and all of them way better than you, because they didn't had to shout and bragg their image in front of masses of players to stay in memories of those who remained, and came after.

You had to build your own empire, their empires have built themselves. Such is a misery of yours. Your own actions were the cause of your downfall. A tragic hero, not a legend.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Not sure what you're talking about; I left this game 8 years ago, and never had a "downfall".

If you have problems with the greatest list, they're your problems not mine.   :P    As far as I'm concerned, it's a pretty accurate list.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

Rakso
{{DHK}}HolyLord wrote
Not sure what you're talking about; I left this game 8 years ago, and never had a "downfall".

If you have problems with the greatest list, they're your problems not mine.   :P
Looks like now you indeed haven't scored yet a downfall in your career. Well, it's no longer a downfall. After the reply it's a bottomhit.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
You're starting to sound like DarkHell used to sound 10 years ago.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

feanor

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

MAX GALINGUMAS
{{DHK}}HolyLord wrote
You should join the group Dingo!  Email me your # and I'll add you.  I've been playing COD Warzone, if you're up for it. Grab a mic too, so we can chat.
hey, i have been playing some warzone recently too. My videocard of PC falls short a bit to have game completely smooth so i kinda suck there but sometimes having not too awful performances. feel free to add UnFramed#2919983

I am actually playing warzone also with another shc player, Nazir aka Legate Lanius aka idk what else, you might remember him. the guy who made 300k youtube views with some stupid defensive castle video whereas you guys getting 50 with your fights against experts and shit. I'm saying just to give you a second thought - is it really worth capturing everything?

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Awesome - let's do it. Are the servers international or regional? I'll email you my ID and we can all make a group of SHC Warzone noobies.  I'll see if Dingo wants to join too.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{F.U}Tw1n
Rakso, just calm down my dude. To be honest, you have zero experience with the Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader gaming community all of these OG's have been apart of. Therefor, you shouldn't be speaking the way you are to players in the manner you are doing so.

First, calling HL "weak" is idiotic and pretty low on your part without knowing the concept that was given to you. What HL meant by "forget about me" is to actually focus on the players and community actively around you in current state of the game. Yeah, you can reminisce and see what the previous generations have done to bring the game to what it is today, to an extent, but that's it. Live in the present and not in the past.

Secondly, HL was one of the greatest of all time and that's something that cannot be taken away. If you did not know, the "best list" he has created was created by him but there was an entire community behind him who helped create the list, giving input on who deserves to be on the list. This was not just dictated by a single person. HL was also part of writing all bios (along with other players) because he had all the knowledge of the individuals and all the players trusted and respected his opinion. HL is not a bragger in the way you are describing and he definitely does not need to put himself on a pedestal because his actions, skill, and reputation does all that for himself.

You should have more respect and not question every little thing that you have no knowledge of. You are only 20 years old and have no right to "talk down" to the legends before you that have created a foundation for what the game has evolved to today. So take away that pretentious attitude you have and learn to respect and keep out of matters you have no part of being in.

By the way, if you are still using the {F.U} tag, then I expect an apology. If you choose otherwise, then you can go ahead and remove the tag. There is zero tolerance for that disrespect.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

The Notorious One
Hi Tw1n,nice to see you here.

Il hope you are fine,you should come sometimes on gr.

Take care.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{F.U}Tw1n
Wussuuup, my guy. I'm doing great, living life, and all the good shit in between. I may return once I build my PC but we will see. Trying to swoop the PS5 before anything.

Hope all is well for you as well.

Re: Welcome Back HolyLord!

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
CONTENTS DELETED