WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Verry curious to know something about new ones,and to add some of knowledge of old's one.
Post something about you that you think is important,ofc if wanna.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

Ninya
2005, maybe late 2004?

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Im a Sh1 player, i've started to play Sh1 online in 2009. I've started to play ShC about last year.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Nice Ninya.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Aha,then welcome Dragon.:)Gl

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

† -.::LR::.- †
I Started Playing Crusader on Gameranger around....February 2011
† -.::LR::.- †

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Pretty nice to know a percon like you Reagal...

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Seems you progressed fast.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

Erec
i started playing stronghold in 2001 late September when I was just 7 or 8. I used to go to Lance's house and we would play all night CPU missions. We beat the whole game pretty quickly. In 2002 I bought Stronghold Crusader and we played the game together all night.  Lance would cook me salty eggs when I stayed over, that's something I will never forget. We played and played, and then in 2004 I moved to Canada. I didn't play Crusader again until 2009 when I went back to Pakistan. We had tried before numerous times to play online but Gamespy Arcade did not work for us. So in 2009 Gameranger was the latest thing and lance told me about it. We quickly went to the market and bought Stronghold Crusader and installed Gameranger. We then began our online career from there but in my opinion we two are one of the oldest or if not, the oldest players in this game that are still here today. Lucky for the DHK guys and Gamespy fanatics who call themselves expert, if Gamespy had worked for us, they would be no match. Trust me on this one.  And these dhk and x2x guys call themselves the godfathers, suck my dick won't you lol?

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Nice story bro.Something similiar at my story lol.
I bet you could be top if were played in gsa all the time.
Just keep playing and have fun,dont get mind in fake things like 50% of this site :P

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

Fireboy
"Lance would cook me salty eggs when I stayed over, that's something I will never forget." LOLOLOLOL you made my day.

And me, http://hybz.webs.com
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Well i had a friend(like brother to me) we used to be similiar as erec and lance but we eat a different types of food,still it were and it is a common things nowadays even.
And fireboy you are like godfather of shc along with few more.
One of best guy here,my dear friend :P

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

Fireboy
Nah, I'm more like "a traveler through ages" in SHC language lol. Cheers
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Hehehe,so do I...But still you are one of the oldest.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
I started in 2004 ^-^
First clan was...
Either [NDR_DRGN] =TKo= or {GoC}
I think it was GoC..
Those were the fun days with many of my good friends (:
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
True friend it were fun days,more fun than nowadays.NDR comes before Tko or GoC.But i remember you dear friend.Even your bro.Keep having fun here if can :)

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
Interesting...

Get on gameranger really quick please (:
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
I went,always nice chat with you :) my tlk friend :P

Re: WHEN YOU STARTED PLAY SH:C-->

Saitek
Before Jesus Cryst 50 years.   or 40..  idk
123