WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

[X-CON] Maly
This post was updated on .
Are you thinking you are Top 1 , but noone Belive you ???
Now is the Time To Change it
Challenge now your Oponent
Rules >
10 games
10 different maps
5 times you Choose
5 times Second player
GL

POST SS here (SS need be with DATE Rules )
W.L Mystical vs [X-CON] Shork         7;3  Nffs 50 ha max      Dec 18, 2018
W.L Mystical vs [X-CON] Maly           1;1 Nffs 50 ha  max
*******By Writting SS Edit Post and Put all in One Post no Spam 10 post
GOWNO

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

[X-CON] Maly
First WAR is
W.L Mystical vs [X-CON] Shork

Rules ?  Nffs 50 ha max   GL guys Have Fun
Remember TO write correctly Rules in SS
10 games its your TIME !
GOWNO

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

shork
Mystical

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

shork
Hi,
I want challenge all those "Youtube stars" who records every game. Destroyer, Apple reply and give answer.
Good night.

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

SparroW
:)

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|

Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

shork

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

[X-CON] Maly
When Post SS
Write before SCORE now its Looks like 3;3 im right ?
GOWNO

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

shork
Yes, its 3:3.

Current score: 5-3

Final score: 7-3, gg wp, until next time.

i Challenge WL Mystical For Nffs Rules
GOWNO

I accept your challenge, let the games begin.
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

[X-CON] Maly
2 games
Score Musticala_challenge_1.jpg1:!
GOWNO

Score 1-1
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

•{»GoTK«}• Szlachcielec |
I challenge all No Fire Only top experts for No F games, Maly, Shork, Tiger

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I accept

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

•{»GoTK«}• Szlachcielec |
Okey Dingo, come on gr, my ID yugado silver acc

Re: WAR Coming UP/ Challenge Your Oponent RIGHT NOW !!!

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~