W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

FL

W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

FL
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
We Are Warriors ... W@W Best Clan Ever.... Jealous ???

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Ninya

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Nazir
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze
FL

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

FL
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
We Are Warriors ... W@W Best Clan Ever.... Jealous ???

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Viktor
  W@W~The Best Clan oF Recent time...

   ME
   RIVA
   HOLYKING
   FEARLESS
   ARAGORN
   OWNER
   ROBINHOOD

so W@W has got 7 active top  experts of recent time..

[X-CON] good clan but Ares dont play much only 2v2 but we consider him top expert
Maly also TOP EXPERT

so X-CON has got 2 Top experts

D-F clan has only 1 Top expert active   Ninya

J&J clan has Szeky only...i guess its not opinion its fact....
*V*  ~Return of the True King~

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

MAX POWER

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Ninya
you guys are too disrespectful so i wont play with you (only guy i would play is rivaz)
for me this is a game but for most of you obviously not and i dont need your disrespectful shit lol

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Viktor
I don't need to play those people which i have already owned with a score like 6-1 .
*V*  ~Return of the True King~

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

-Rivaz-
Keep it down niggas that applies to my fellow members as well..
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Szeky

unframed , you made my day
really funny :)
thanks

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

{F.U}Lancelot
W@W? Bitch please
FL

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

FL
I Dnt Care of noobs Like Nazir and unframed.. I am talking to mature players...

~OWNED~
We Are Warriors ... W@W Best Clan Ever.... Jealous ???

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Viktor
These pictures shows that how much they care about us keep it up no lifers...:)
*V*  ~Return of the True King~

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Nazir
Fearless (lmao name), I am probably 5 years younger than you.. surely making you a lot more mature than myself.. but you insist on calling me noob and immature when you say 'tha best' and 'owned' and all that paki faggotory. You just made yourself look like a retard.
Victor, you are a cheater. Everyone knows it. Go stuff your lists and sites in your vagina. Get a job, have some sex, get drunk.. once you've done those you won't be able to contradict yourself.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

MAX POWER
It's my time to tell about all those  hilarious moments from your  website stuff lol :D

#5 | 11/19/2012, 7:01 PM | UnFramed
Hi. Nice to see you made a new place. Sad to see you think me and Nazir spam here. There is a third person (not me nor Nazir) who makes such bad things. Give me gold account and i will tell it haha.

#6 | 11/19/2012, 8:12 PM | -=HOLYKING=-
Ya Unframed we know it wasn't you anyways i have removed your name.anyone who will talk shit in guestbook or offensive words he will be blocked so be careful guys.

Haha, you guys were confused so much xD And you guys are trying to block me from there lol, even though i have infinity of IPs xD

But it wasn't most funny part, must  funny were yours posts in http://expert-crusader.tk/

Bastard Lithuania's guy AZURA because same IP of 2 messages posted by Azura are identic such a piece of trash.lol .Idiot you are blocked now next time be careful in other guest books,another Lithuania guy don't know his name IP 62.212.201.189 ya guy is 100% from D-F Clan shame on you losers u don't have balls to confront us.D-F Shit clan sorry dingo but you got a lot of shit in your clan remove it. also nazir has posted message by using =xpak= name he has written noobs lora khanzeer sala OMG such offensive words.Can u believe guys he is from USA who are civilized people.Nazir shame on you man.:( stop using other people name in Guestbook.​
IP address AZURA "193.219.146.176" is located @ Lithuania
Nazir
"108.132.104.55" is
located @
Miami, United States

Had great time with you guys  :D
Noobs like unframed and nazir? :D Bitch please,  if my memory is good i think i had in all  2 loses vs W@W players :D
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/dhkmaxmoodlose.jpg/  cool loss, even after death i was best king xD
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/aragornlose.jpg/  That's it . Im big noob, but you victor, you are a cheater :D

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Moonwalker
True King bow to SHC Messiah to flourish you and show you the right way and don't even think to meet me cypher you paki suckers.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

Nazir
Victor, these ss' are a bit embarassing for your clan and list. Top Expert number 10... Rofl -.-'

Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
I love the way w@ws are being owned :)
I love the way w@ws argue by talking nonsense crap :)

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

{{DHK}}WarLord
anyone else noticed how fast these troll pictures became so popular on this forum ??

Re: W@W _ BeSt Clan Ever

RoBiN HooD
so Nazir nice ss in 2011 xD
and u also play on your aka X2X Freedy i was big noob in 2011
12