VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
Well guys its been fun, I am retiring from real SHC playing. (till maybe next winter, maybe forever).   I have lots of triathlon events coming up, hence I just haven't been able to play much, and with lack of play comes my inability to keep in real game form.  1 or maybe 2 games a week just doesn't cut it.  I also have a bunch of military duty I have to do coming up as well.

As far as "BoTK" goes, I surrender all land to Lutel and 'S'.  As far as the "Best of Recent Times"  You can take me off, I just havent been able to play much the last 5 weeks or so, and though can still dick punch many of you on that list, I am sure I am just going to get worse, Zest beating me the other day proved this (no offense to my friend Zest) and I will be less active.

As far as my clan goes me and Yasko still gunna be noobing it up now and then here in Game Ranger, since we basically are the coolest clan in SHC, no reason to stop that :D .  And in case any of you all are wondering, no I am not going to make an AKA and keep playing under that (like many of you rAtards do)

SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

Lutel
Lutel is always there ! Vip, we hope you gonna play more often soon. :)

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

Dingo
well viper if it affects your decision at all, all i did was change my name to zest and then ask you to play... that was me you played not zest lol.

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

{KoRT} ZEST
Thats a great honour to be the criteria  which shows when iits high time to give up playing shc . Now I must own in a hardcore manner Blacky, Holy lord and Masosz !!!  Beware boys, Nemesis is coming ! You are the next to be pwned and give up that sucky game!

P.s. Good luck to you , Vipper . Real life is much funnier than SHC

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

((X2X))VIPER
No Dingo, it doesn't :)   Though, since I had my chances to win it makes me think you need more practice. :D
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

Dingo
see, I can see why losing to zest would get you down. but since you know that it was just me, and i barely won, it means u arent a noob!!

Re: VIPER is a FACKING nooB... SHET!!!

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
I am a noob.  Noob is a good term in my book, its the term "fexpert" you want to stay away from.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........