Updated Best of Recent Times

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

Ninya
dingo is way better than blacky in my opinion

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

MAX POWER
pretty correct .  only  someones individual opinions can  be  different.

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

Ninya
but its pretty obvious in this case

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

Erec
Tbag and Lance are way better than Lider and Arm@ LOL

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

MAX POWER
i dont understand what this your word "LOL" belong to?  is it  funny?  if there is  a  1milimeter different between then its LOL? i doubt about this  fact .

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

Erec
To be honest, lider and arm@ are a bunch of nerds. They play all day long and have rooms opened. I only get on about 30 minutes now days on gameranger and even then I see them. Lance and Tbag haven't played in what? A month?? lol. Tbag is a smart player and lance is quite the same, hes a good defender as well..just ask blacky. Lance probably counter attacked every single one of blacky's siegs in the 10 2v2s that we had  :p. Dingo, Masosz and Blacky have lots of potential too but thing is, they don't play a lot either.  It's just the XCONS and DHKs that seem to be addicted? Were they always like this? Correct me if im wrong.

PS:
Unframed you can fuck of noob, none of my posts concern you, your just looking to get layed.

PCe~~~

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

MAX POWER
i just like to laugh how you  answer long posts to me ,  thast shows how much  you love me :DD  and  i think  need to laugh when there is  no chance for player  to kill other player  . i think  lider can to  it .its  very  nice nowadays when need to brag that you  have gone away from computer ;) one day  you will  survive without  computer a whole day!! :D

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

{{DHK}}Arm@
soon you won't see me on gr and I don't play often too

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
this is the most stupid list ever,1st.Tbag is not on list,second Dingo is better then Blacky,Lider,Massoz,3rd.Arma cant be on list as he/she said he/she dont play game often...

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

{{DHK}}Arm@
Masosz doesn't play it often too as I know

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

MAX POWER
ok let it be empty list :D

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

[X-CON]-Lider21PL
Fuck u Erec....   u are  lover tbag or lance?  talk about how u play idiot.......

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

":"-DH-":"
I dont know who is good if Tbag is not,u are fool,and u always will make  FD at top1. when u created list first time u puted him at 1,and the list of best of all times is so stupid cuz all dhk in list.U think they are on list cuz they are best in game lol,"DHK~The forggoten history of stronghold crusader"....Thats why no one dhk beat me,and now dhk is full of akas..Arma told he/she isnot active.So inactive players cant be on list.U lost by Tbag with ur aka {T-K}Teacher.IF dhk is so good call ur best players of all times 1v1 to me.My room is always opened.

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

":"-DH-":"
And stop answer me on my questions idiot,i will cut ur hands then u cant play shc,if u try with lag i will cut them too as i cuted all trees in shc universum.Then i will send u on planed without life,where computers dont exist,so u cant be all day in computer and play stronghold crusader,in planet  u can get a life with Martines they can fuck u at ass...and they will cut ur tongue and then tell me something.And yes am im not angry and sad cuz DHK is the best in game.I know who is "[>D-F<]~The Best in game"............gb

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

Dagepyn Kazmi
Hi Hollylord, Wolf Ram is not bad..

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

Erec
Stfu nerds, I'll break down the best clans today so it can be easy to comprehend who's the best/who's not ;
My opinion on who's the best and who's not is not at all stereotypical or bias, it's just the facts. Agree if u want, don't agree if u dnt want to loser.

         Qualitative Top 5

1. {F.U}

- Blacky
- Lance
- Erec
- Ninja
- Luis

1. [DF]

- Dingo
- TBag
- Tony
- Darkhell ??

3. [XCON]

- Lider
- Ares
- Immortal
- Apokalips
- Vika
- Kk
- Microvilli
- Lusenrad
- Kobra

4. X2X

- FD
- Masosz
- Ninya
- Fallen
- Shazzabog
- Jay Gay?
- Geralt

5. X-WAR

- Lord Mert
- Jasel
- General w.e?
- Miquel??
- Dream

       Quantitative
1. X2X
2. XCON
3. GOC
4. W@W
5. X-WAR
6. FU & DF

           OVERALL? YOU DECIDE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

BTw " HL "
I don't think dhks deserve the amount of credit you actually give them and how you speak of them. It's really sad to see that nowdays you and a fellow of dhks have started makinng akas and roaming around under the names of:

- Lara
- Witchin
- ~THG~ Blade
- Clamber

theres way more than this but I can't remember..They all speak of you and bartholo if you are sum chuck norris shit and hate d-f etc not to mention that their english is quite understandable and have a good vocabulary unlike most of the polish dudes arnd here . From what I think, it's HK and you or some shit but i really don't care, just wanted to let everyone know that these dhks suck..suck so much that they lost to dingo in a 2v1 :P and had 190-2 kills against me (:

pcE

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
The best active players in df now are dingo me and tbag.Tony is better then me,he is inactive but better,bici is not,and others too. to HELL all islam nations to hell oaf 666/

Re: Updated Best of Recent Times

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.