Truth

Erec
This post was updated on .
Il say it once more and my last time il try putting some sense into your brain .I have nothing left to prove anyone anymore not even myself. What was left to prove was proved and things to say already said. If I really cared about my ranking as a player, I would come back to annihilate each one of you. Think what you want about me and believe the stories of others. But no one knows me better than myself. As if tears drop from my eyes to see my own nobility fall before. Making posts and denying my superiority, do I give a fuck? If I so wanted to come back as the greatest you dingo let alone tbag stand no match. Il say it again. im by far a more complete player than most of you will be. and it makes me laugh to listen to you knowing how to play sh1. Little do you also know about my personal life and I wouldn't insult urs because shc matters have no connection to real life. If u want to discuss real life matters I'm not your friend nor will u do any favours to yourself by trying to ridicule me. And please tell me your smarter than me, I want to hear it. Anyone who really knew me would understand how much potential I have as compared to others. If by borrowing one of your tricks I brought all of gameranger to its knees, you are lucky I did not play with Bartholo or Hl. And hey enjoy my account, it justifies how much you really care about this. Gameranger was just a program for me and 386194 my acc. My real love was stronghold crusader with which I was mentally obsessed with guided by the doctrine of perfectionism. Do you really want to know why most player of my generation will never be better than me? I never played for glory and fame but because I was in love with shc. And it's even more amusing to see you talk about how I was trained in df. Please tell me how I resemble any other player in the past 4 years. I'm the most unorthodox and potentially gifted player of my time. I played the other day under aka. My first game in months. I took out the control variable in the rules  and I laughed at how senseless and clueless these experts from feanor's list are. You are clueless too but u pretend like you know this game. And the reason that why I'm more common in ss is because I played with everyone. I gave everyone a chance and a second chance and third chance. I never said no to anyone. I played every rule, map and settings.  I feel that you and some other players find the need to remain comfortable in how you  are programmed to play and i sense that there is also a need to protect your reputation. I do not care about my reputation because what truly determines how good you are is how you are able to play with everyone regardless if uv never played the settings before not. At least that's what the true players of this game do and il tell you this, there's not many.  A couple of months ago I talked to Bartholo about changing the gameplay of shc as most of it is based on desert maps and standard rules. A new map in which restrictions and design help to formulate a complete new game play style, much altered state. The inspiration was to create a place where it was exclusively based on pure skill rather than memorization.  I hope somebody finds the inspiration to do this. And I only hated my top rivals but u and tbag? I never even considered as threats lol. And nobody could give less of a fuck about how u introduces cats to shc. They have been transferred these tricks, through long generations and only the people that use them the best are remembered. Only 5 players did I ever truely hated because they were either better than me or posed a threat and came close. I have enormous respect for these players and they in essence the smartest ppl I have met. Lance blacky masosz Geralt Bartholo and blacky. It's not a matter of contemporary skill but overall potential that separates you and the others from these list of players, only these players did I actually fear. Not you or tbag lol.

Re: Truth

[>D-F<]~Dingo
tl;dr

Re: Truth

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Okay, and 1. Yes I'm smarter than you.

2. I'll give you your account back. I feel bad because we were friends in the past, but you pissed me off because of the way you were talking to tbag. What the fuck is wrong with you? Idc what you say about me, but going after him took you over the line.

Re: Truth

Szeky
 "Lance blacky masosz Geralt Bartholo and blacky."
xd

Re: Truth

MAX POWER
So its interesting part. Did bartholo really appeared in these recent three years? Each time someone  used to say "i played with bartholo" i used not to believe.

Re: Truth

Szeky
yes he did and i owned him

Re: Truth

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
This post was updated on .
Nope. Bartholo hasn't played in a long time. If you want proof,go ahead and look at the {{DHK}} website and look under members. Look at Armas ID,search it,and look at what you see. Now look at Holylords ID,search it,and look at what you see. Now look at Bartholos ID,search it,and look at what you see.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: Truth

Erec
You clearly do not know what your talking about.

Re: Truth

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Hahahah,omg i didnt laugh here so long like this.

Re: Truth

[>D-F<]~Dingo
you're*