Top Tm Clans?

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top Tm Clans?

Szeky
1.X-Con
2.F.U :)

Re: Top Tm Clans?

[X-CON] Vika
Come down Erec, or buy glasses.

Re: Top Tm Clans?

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top Tm Clans?

Ninya
a dinosaur

Re: Top Tm Clans?

Szeky The Asshole
i use tm too

Re: Top Tm Clans?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
X-CON imooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooortal and ninyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya X2X

Re: Top Tm Clans?

tbag
If you go with % of players who use it of all members, then its F.U, 80%(4/5) of F.U use(d) it, after F.U its X-CON. if u go with what clan has most members using it, then its X-CON

Re: Top Tm Clans?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
nobody of them cant own me without TM....so erec ? mwhahahha(snort)hahahah

Re: Top Tm Clans?

[X-CON] Vika
Well ok, to be honest..I realized again how much sense makes to post in that forum lol.

@Erec, I´m T-Rex, but last 1,5 years Vika, so can be not all got it in that short time.

Re: Top Tm Clans?

[X-CON]-Lider21PL
erec i dont need TM too own u......  so???

Re: Top Tm Clans?

Ninya
damn darkhell is so smart, he finally got i use tm when i play pros like him :(

Re: Top Tm Clans?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
ofc that i am smart,all people know that...thank....TM user